• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
I leave for a few days and you guys think some troll callnig Luke sexy is me.... ffs

EDIT: This is Lukes poison

To LUKE : 今天, 你 漂亮。

EDIT: No homo

Limeee

Smash Champion
wut

:009:

EDIT: i like that my blastoise 10chars for me

yesterday i draw a blastoise that consisted out of *****es
the legs were *****ses, and the guns were giant *****es

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol, before anyone says anything,

I haven't even started using Snake yet. Still playing through the MGS series. So I can't say I'm co-maining both characters yet. This ain't flaking
yet. jk lol

MGS3 and MGS4 to go now. Gonna grab some coca cola and enjoy the night of sneaking and ****.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
ELL OH ELL

oh my...

Keith, Barq's > A&W applies only when used for Root Beer floats (which are amazing either way). IMO, all Root Beer > everything else.

Pokemon are amazing for negating 10char. It's never an issue for me. =]

:008:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
As cool as an orange name would be, that would mean I would have to write a bunch of stuff. Ew.

Also, have you heard about R3flex picking up Yoshi? Pretty cool IMO. Finally got sick of using such a bad character, I suppose. ;]

:008:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
wat u talking about foo!?

marth + any color name = da bess, it's all you ever wanted, you can have a friend now, even if you never had one

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So far as I can remember, he's played Pikachu since the Melee days. To me, Pikachu and Mark just go hand in hand.

That, and I find Pikachu to be much more fun to fight. I have to be careful about escaping with my spring because of Thunder, and recovering is hard because of the thunder pillars Pikachu can set up to stop me. Keeps me on my toes. With Olimar all I have to worry about is being pivot grabbed or yellow Pikmin USmashed.

brningpyre

Smash Lord

censor this *****
You gon' get banned, son.

LMAO GRACE GOT AN ACCOUNT

just saw this in people currently viewing this thread
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=172624
:009:
HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HA! Oh Luke~

It's probably just Jamie making a another account, but whatevah~

---

EDIT: And... I missed 4 pages of posts. I blame Jamie.

2nd EDIT: WHAT. THE. F***. You guys are morons, Brandon is gay, and Mike is adopted.

At least Brandon finally got that "Flap-jawed..." reference I made, like, 20 pages ago.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Nah, it's Grace. She made that awhile ago. IIRC, I wanted to show her something on the site, but she had to be a member. Not really sure though. Or she just wanted to troll me every once and awhile...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
whoa whoa whoa whoa when did i go homo, keith.

[EDIT]

So North America's getting the 25th Anniversary Mario game in December.

Super Mario All-Star with booklets/artwork, soundtrack, and it's a great collectable at only $30. Whose gonna get it?

I know I am.

Frio

Smash Champion
I`m kinda getting bored of Olimar now since he;s getting popular. Brandon I used more Pika last tourney than olimar =/ FYI I'm picking up another character. JUST TO SCREW WITH 1 OF YOU. Guess who

EDIT: It's not Jamie >_>

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Mark only plays Olimar 'cause Brood is good. He only plays Pika 'cause Anther and ESAM are good.

You need to stop with all these bandwagon characters, Mark. ;D

So go Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom