• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Getting drunk right now then studying non-stop saturday/sunday.

@Jack: I am looking at YOU for some wifi tonight ;) no homo though

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
just finished a rock climbing competition and got 2nd place!!! then finishing up assignments saturday/sunday and starting to study for my final exams taking place next 2 weeks (yes early, i know)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It was a close and entertaining match to say the least, regardless of mistakes. Not to take away from Mr. R either;

lol at Mr. R busting out the likes of Link and Snake too in Grand Finals.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
/namesearch

idk why he played link. its just a waste -.-

he shouuld just learn to play on brinstar properly lmao

****ing EBO a random from PA wrecks my mk w/ marth on brinstar, and while i think hes really underrated hes nowhere near as good as mr.r. but EUs defiance against cps will just give me wins... until they ban the stage. lol w/e

its not like mk can cp marth that bad other than rc anyway

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think he used Link for one match for one of two reasons. He either honestly believed he had something going for him against you with him on Brinstar, or he wanted to play mindgames with you.

Maybe frustrate you and get you into thinking that he wasn't taking this seriously at all. idk

Limeee

Smash Champion
I think he used Link for one match for one of two reasons. He either honestly believed he had something going for him against you with him on Brinstar, or he wanted to play mindgames with you.

Maybe frustrate you and get you into thinking that he wasn't taking this seriously at all. idk
orrrrrr he felt like playing link. LOL.

:009:

Limeee

Smash Champion
i wish i played back in 08

i wouldve been one of those dacus only snakes :)

**** pound 5 lets go to genesis so i can actually make it, pound is more of a melee event IIRC
or whobo i forget when that is

:009:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ye but whobo is in march so us university students prob won't go, genesis is mid july though so i'd totally be up for that

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
anyone wanna MM my marth or falco... i want to get better with these chars. 1$ or 2$. bo3
i would but... those are the only 2 chars i play, so either we do dittos or one of us gets strongly counterpicked, i'll just fight your MK in bracket haha

p.s. we should all go to genesis in july!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom