• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I was thinking Jamie was Snake, 'cause... y'know... he plays Snake.

You, on the other hand, are going to PRETEND to play Snake for a bit in pools, and then immediately go back to Sonic.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So, this really hot Taiwanese chick won the second ESL SC2 Female Cup. I watched the finals, but the games were a little disappointing...

P.S. wtf Mark?

P.S.S. Is it "Mark" with a 'k', or "Marc" with a 'c'?

lilseph

Smash Ace
So i just watched the human centipede on netflix... Dont watch it, so ****ed up you have no idea.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I won't be able to make it to this one coming up.

My surgery is on the 16th and there's a 50% chance that I may not heal properly. Regardless, I'll be outta commission for a while. A pilonidal cyst.

I'll still be around online and stuff though, hopefully, and when I heal up better, maybe I can throw together a hangout or something. We'll see. Hope I'm not gone too long...that'll just mean I need to re-fight my way back onto the Power Ranking. /shrug

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just searched up what a pilonidal cyst is..... No homo

EDIT: I could see gnes, anti or lee martin winning. Expect high placings from espy and UTDZac. South is gonna do well lol. I actually thought TKD might have been able to win, but since he's not going then I guess not.

My top 3 looks like this:

Anti
Gnes
Ally/Lee martin

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I won't be able to make it to this one coming up.

My surgery is on the 16th and there's a 50% chance that I may not heal properly. Regardless, I'll be outta commission for a while. A pilonidal cyst.

I'll still be around online and stuff though, hopefully, and when I heal up better, maybe I can throw together a hangout or something. We'll see. Hope I'm not gone too long...that'll just mean I need to re-fight my way back onto the Power Ranking. /shrug
wtf? When did you find out you needed surgery??
Hope all goes well.

Also, it's kinda cool being drugged lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm? I know they're bad, but it was still cool being knocked out when I had surgery as a kid :p

Also, I don't know what Luke's talking about haha

Limeee

Smash Champion
i heard anti is really good against diddy and snake
is he good at the ditto? if he is then he has a good chance

i'm still cheering for atomsk and shadow if he goes, or i guess raziek (luke in disguise)

:009:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
K wow some of these results are ****. Mjg beating havok is amazing. Jerm's win is also sick. Some really good TL rep. Also, mikehaze taking out ultimate razer, although it's not 100%, considering razer had to learn a new controller scheme. LOL!!! Lain blows it vs a sonic.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
you say that like it shouldn't have happened.

[EDIT]

Though Lain switching to MK was apparently a bad move. lol

[EDIT #2]

Also, apparently I was wrong. X and Domo play tomorrow instead. So X is still in the Winner Bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom