• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Bro, we're gonna have to play a ton, to make up for lost time.

Also, I've been playing SF4 and BlazBlue (mostly SF4) at Japanese arcades, dawg. My Zangief is getting pretty beast. Hell, I'm going down to Akihabara tomorrow with the express intention of playing at the arcade all day.

My Wario, on the other hand, is getting dull. Oh well, I'll have time before the next monthly, apparently. I'm just glad it didn't get postponed (like to the 29th, or some kind of weak sh*t like that).

When we get back, Mike and I are gonna be itching for a ton of Brawl. And 40K, and D&D, apparently~

Still haven't run into Masashiiiii~ Oh well.

Limeee

Smash Champion
My brothers are real tools. <3

They got me a metaknight plushie and a run devil run CD.

If someone planks me i'm throwing that plushie out my window.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
My brothers are real tools. <3

They got me a metaknight plushie and a run devil run CD.

If someone planks me i'm throwing that plushie out my window.
Bring it to the monthly! My Yoshi plushie needs a friend. =3

One of the BC smashers went to Japan in April, and brought back a bunch of plushies. There was an MK, a Kirby, and a pocket-sized red Yoshi. ^.^

Looks like me and my friend wont be coming since he has exams then, sorry guys
Aww... D= Maybe you'll be able to make it to one with potential for higher attendance...! =D

:005:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Bring it to the monthly! My Yoshi plushie needs a friend. =3

One of the BC smashers went to Japan in April, and brought back a bunch of plushies. There was an MK, a Kirby, and a pocket-sized red Yoshi. ^.^
I gots me a Diddy plushie i'm bringing and Keith gots a Wario plushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom