• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well it is good that the date is decided upon now, but what is happening to the June monthly then? Is that one gonna happen late June or early July?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
kelvin needs a partner if u dont come for doubles, if that the case then i would team with him but then jamie would need a partner.... things are messed up
White Mike: for the 12th I should be there for doubles so I could team with Jamie again, that is if he wants to haha, he seemed pretty happy about teaming with you before, we'll see what he says. Otherwise I don't mind teaming with kelvin either.

Limeee

Smash Champion
and if fiji ditches me for kelvin (i would understand), then i would go with victor

if they both can't come i would team with my beloved brother <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm not I'll be in Calgary :p

but we can smash lots once I get back. It's not till the 12th anyways :p

brningpyre

Smash Lord
White Mike: nm jamie, ima team with keith for the next one, i'll help him out a bunch while we practice and play so he can get better at brawl too

Keith: Dammit Mike, use your own profile!

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
There's Smash at Sean's this Friday?

Is there a chance I can maybe possibly get in on this? This stupid monthly is too far away. ;-;

:005:
There's smash at my house every Friday, everyone's welcome, but once the JAPAN WANNABEs get back we'll either have to split into two rooms or start taking reservations if more people wanna come LOL.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
loooool i'm sure we can all squeeze =p

we should have mini tournies if enough people show. that would be fun. =p

brningpyre

Smash Lord
White Mike:

There's smash at my house every Friday, everyone's welcome, but once the JAPAN WANNABEs get back we'll either have to split into two rooms or start taking reservations if more people wanna come LOL.
hahaha JAPAN WANNABEs, I can't wait to play some more brawl with you guys again when I get back, should be there on friday the 28th, we could probably bring our TV and wii to split into two rooms if enough ppl are showing haha

loooool i'm sure we can all squeeze =p

we should have mini tournies if enough people show. that would be fun. =p
mini-tournies would be a cool idea, we usually just use the brawl games tourney function haha, it's pretty fun. we haven't done that in a while though. I can't wait to play against you victor, apparently u got mad skilz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I really just want more experience on all those funky as hell stages that are apparently legal. =p

and nah i'm only dece atm. =p

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Me and my friend might be able to make it to this from Vancouver island, but we would need housing.

It isn't a for sure thing that we could be going but we are gonna try

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah he was at phoenix, his tag is IHT, and we wouldn't be driving we'd be taking a flight out there
I see. I never did get to play him. D=< Are you flying just for this, or are you going to be in the area for something else anyway?

oshi-

flight is serious buisness, someone house these guyyyyyyyyyyys

we should host fridays at our house instead
I'd do it, but I'm really out of the way, and transportation could be tricky anyway, especially if I bring that massive TV again. :x

BTW, I probably won't be able to make it to Sean's tomorrow. >.<

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Yeah we'd pretty much just be flying up for the tournament

We really want to go to a tournament again but nobody in BC is really hosting any, so we figured we'd do our best to make it to this one

T-block

B2B TST
no he's not

yeah grape you didn't pick the best one to try for...attendance won't be too hot for this one. if you still wanna come we can try to find housing, but we're kinda bad for housing too >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah we'd pretty much just be flying up for the tournament

We really want to go to a tournament again but nobody in BC is really hosting any, so we figured we'd do our best to make it to this one
That's a problem...Jordan's having a very busy month, and he's pretty much the only host there now, which is why there hasn't been anything in April. Hopefully something will come up over there in June though...!

Limeee

Smash Champion
Victor

yeaaah

yeah that works lol

and our dsmashes work similar, so we can cover options together =p
5:35pmMe

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

my dsmash is awful lol

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Well by next week i'll know if i'll have enough money to make it up there for the tournament and back so i'll let you guys know by next week sometime

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thats what i like to hear <3

hah im not sure. We have lots of time to think about it =p

brningpyre

Smash Lord
White Mike: i'd team with fiji but I already told keith i'd team with him, although in future monthlies i'd love to try teaming with other people

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey Jamie i might not play brawl anymore btw hahaha. So i think its safest if you stick with Fiji =p

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I was playing Brawl with Kyle today, and I switched to Marth for the lulz. I ended up gettin 65 tippers in 75 minutes.

P.S. I love the Fair to Tippered Fsmash combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom