• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Crappy town = Morinville = I can't get freaking anywhere without a vehicle and I can't drive and it's kinda unrealistic for me to get driven 40 minutes to Edmonton unless I get my friend who also plays Brawl to drive me but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since the monthly.

780-686-2236

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
awww jake really? darn.

luke why are you so lame why dont you smash bros brawl with me

MeSSi

Smash Ace
alvin how hard is it for you to change the date?
i could take another saturday off work... but guys i only work on the weekends cuz of spring courses... and i only have a few weekends remaining to make some money before i go to fiji.... if you are planning another date, other than the 5th, then i need the DEFINITE date BEFORE this weekend, so that i can take it off.

T-block

B2B TST
****'s sake -_-

option A: june 6th
-sunday
-possibly luke/mark/fraser can't make it?

option B: june 12th
-luke/mark/fraser can't make it

option C: postpone until late june/early july

i need input from everyone on ALL THREE OPTIONS... decision will be made tomorrow night

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this definitely shouldn't be on the 5th. Though if it wasn't for melee doubles, i wouldn't mind =p

if those are the only options, i'm for postponing. By then it'll be summer time for all those lame high school kids so there shouldn't be any johns. I also get more time to practice and catch up =p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I can ONLY endorse postpining the monthly if we have LOTS OF SMASHFESTS to make up for it. Even then, it really sucks, because at this rate, I might only get one more tourney here before I move away. >.>

:005:

T-block

B2B TST
exams i'd assume

june 5th is not gonna happen. i don't want melee/brawl to ever conflict. june 12th is what i'm leaning towards right now

jake when are you leaving?

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
brawl mm victor
lol David, I'll train you if you're going to use Marth. We should play sometime.

Also about the date, would everyone be fine with june 12th? I don't want to skip out on a monthly with Jake around, it would spoil his stay here if we did.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
White Mike: Ye im up for June 12th also, it'll be easier to book a room for that date rather than the 5th newayz, which doesn't even seem like an option anymore. It would be one of the smaller monthlies though im guessing. So it's either the 12th or postpone til July? and I'd rather not postpone if I can help it

---

The One Keith: I vote for June 12th. There's no point in postponing it, since that'll just be the next monthly anyways...

I don't really care about Melee and Brawl conflicting (guarantees Dan only wins ONE tourney), but I'm sure some feel otherwise.

Also, Japan is awesome. And I mean JAPAN Japan, not Japan Fox, though he's still kinda cool I guess...

T-block

B2B TST
june 12 seeming very likely atm

alvin: if we decide on the 12th for sure by tomorrow night is that okay? or do you need confirmation sooner

mike: there'll be no problems booking, right?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I don't get the idea of postponing the monthly till july just because three people can't make it, especially seeing as we can hold one that month without needing to postpone this one.

P.S. I am all for the 12th.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
i got ***** so hard by victor today...like. I was ****** him at first but then i just couldn't take a game of him >_> he won every match for the past hour and i was playing serious. =/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i go even with luke's mk in mk dittos =p i also **** his snake and marth like its no business.

he'll john though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom