• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
I'd switch it. Me, Luke, fraser, kyle all can't make it. So that's like 2 people left who'd actually go >_>

brningpyre

Smash Lord
White Mike:ye i was thinking that but I can't really book another room until i get back on the 27th of May so one idea is we could just skip the May monthly (since we had a late April monthly on May 1 already) and just have our June monthly earlier in the month?

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any other ideas?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I say we take a break till July.
nonononononononono

No.

Why don't we just do the same thing we did with the April monthly and push it back a week? Then for the June monthly, just do what was going to happen for the May monthly and have it on the last weekend to keep them spread out. Or, if the high schoolers object to that, push that one back too. >.>

I just really don't want to see any events get skipped. =P

:005:

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
was i on your team or something?

i'd totally be down for halo, but not if its on the same day as brawl

well i dunno, i missed brawl so i decided to screw around against lvl 9's, and it doesn't feel the same, i have so much more freedom with mario in melee

i feel restricted in brawl
it's alright, apperently we got like 5 people wating on me for try outs for my team so i guess we don't need you Jamie, thanks anyways man.

And i totally agree with you, exept i feel that way with Marth in melee. It feels like i have so much more freedom than i do in brawl.

Early June with probably work.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
White Mike: june 5 is looking pretty good so far, anyone opposed to that date? I can't confirm the date for sure until I get back to Canada in a couple weeks so there's plenty of time to make up your mind about that date

Limeee

Smash Champion
i think victor is a pretty cool guy, eh makes comeback and doesn't afraid of anything
he's joining the brawl community if you haven't figured out

<3

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I agree with the June 5th date, eventhough I will pre-emptively say that Kyle will most likely not be able to make it because of MLG.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
F*ck that sh*t, mang. **** Adopted-Mike is too lazy to sign out of my profile apparently, since my laptop is what we brought with us to Japan. (JAPAN JAPAN)

Anyway, June monthly? That's sooooo far awaaaay~

And Jamie, awesome MK music~ And even more awesome signature~

Limeee

Smash Champion
ummm, me and vic played two sets, snake vs GaW, so he could get used to gay stages (he hates em too)

1st set ended 3-1, he won a match on uhh, norfair? i think? can't remember
but i techchased his entire first stock on my luigis mansion counter pick (only took 5 damage from a decent trade, uptilt ^_^)

2nd set was 3-2 i think

and i cannot beat his ness without using snake, so if we do lowtier you guys better watch out

and he's really ****ing good, i'm not even joking. i suspect a top 10 placing since he's going to be a regular at seans house

EDIT: he two stocked me on norfair
EDIT2: he even johns nonstop like colin <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ahahahaha. Yeah david i'll fight you. <3

woooooooooooooo yeah im so mad pumped for this next monthly. <333

ANYONE WANNA BRAWL TODAY. I have a year of catching up to do!

Limeee

Smash Champion
i actually wanna brawl/melee again today >.<

my friends wanna bike but its all drama no fun
and victor is mad sexy

EDIT:nvm this, i'm going to my buddys place

and tomorrow i'm golfing with my parents <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom