• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm totally down for both Melee and Brawl at our events. Melee being free sounds good too until our numbers get back up. We gotta re-build our scene.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
exactly

that way i wanna see alvin, stephan and all the brawl only players play! no excuses! its free xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh man, none of you have a chance against my Mewtwo/Peach combo.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
exactly

that way i wanna see alvin, stephan and all the brawl only players play! no excuses! its free xD
i dono i was decent back in the day... but brawl screwed up my skill pretty bad. last time i played was back when aish did her monthlies, i played brandon and like only won one match... he was using ganon, and i was using fox. so yea u don't wanna see me play melee. but i'll give it a shot.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i dono i was decent back in the day... but brawl screwed up my skill pretty bad. last time i played was back when aish did her monthlies, i played brandon and like only won one match... he was using ganon, and i was using fox. so yea u don't wanna see me play melee. but i'll give it a shot.
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. dont worry about losing match ups your good at lol. Bad match ups aren't as **** in melee (except for falco/sheik vs jiggs lol.)
i <3 melee marth
your marth is hilarious

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i can potentially bring one, im not too sure though.

we should host on the last weekend of september since october *****

T-block

B2B TST
i can bring 4 power bars.

but even with power bars, it'll be cramped in our current room because we can still only set up on one side. we could theoretically cram 12 setups in there, but it won't be comfortable, especially for 1/3 of the setups.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i don't wanna have melee and brawl in the same room lol
i would rather have them on different days, than to have to switch between the two

:009:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey luke wanna do a 25 cent MM?

your mario vs my doc lets go

tertiary/quaternary MM ollolo

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I dunno. I find that the games feel so incredibly different that it's just playing a whole other type of game all together. It'd be like playing SC, and then playing smash and complaining about it.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I dunno. I find that the games feel so incredibly different that it's just playing a whole other type of game all together. It'd be like playing SC, and then playing smash and complaining about it.
I know. I'd go for bioball, and Wario just runs off the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom