• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
BC TRIP UPDATE

people who are going on the BC trip... i have to know if u guys are opposed to the date being changed to the 16th.

alvin/kelvin- have no issues with a date change

ash- may have to do a business project (which would rule him out if he gets accepted) but says the 16th is a better date than the 9th.

dan- was ok with the 9th, but i dono if he is ok with the 16th? get back to me

jack- same as dan. get back to me

keith/jamie- has thanksgiving plans on the 9th. i dono if the 16th is good for him. get back to me

if the date were to change, all the plans would still be the same, except that we would leave on the 15th instead of the 8th.

LET ME KNOW ASAP

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
excellent - i have lab until 5, which may end earlier but may not. where are you leaving from?

also, jack wants a TV/Wii, which i am unable to provide
i'll be leaving from my place so i'll pick u up from ur house if that's cool? also i can bring a tv/wii

lilseph

Smash Ace
For the tourny in November, i wont be able to make it if its on the 13 or 14th. I'm going to a blazblue tourny in Calgary.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I accually have no idea about any of the details. My friend Scrim just told me that there was a tourny on that date in Calgary and he offered me a ride, so i thought might as well. I'll ask him for the info and send it to you, hope you can go :D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Funny enough, I might want in on this too. Even if it costs me a tourney in Alberta for the Brawl PR, that's okay.

[EDIT]

Ya know...while Ragna's still unchanged and still awesome. lmao

lilseph

Smash Ace
I should really start practicing blazblue again... i have played MAYBE 10 games online since the last tourny. Just been so busy with all the stuff in my life right now >.>

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I can when we switch off, I'll hang out with you and Stephan, and Keith and whoever else wants to join up (depends on if I have time off from work and Steve isn't throwing a BB tourney or whatnot. I owe it to that guy when I have the chance) so I can practice on the 360 with a working fightstick against you.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I was about to say that I would try and see if I could go to that with you, but then I noticed that console characters are banned, and then when I was contemplating if I could just scrub it up with Ragna I noticed the $30 door fee.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
EDIT: Nevermind what I just said. I just read the reason.

The reason there are no console characters allowed, is because Calgary has no BB scene and they don't think people will care enough for the DLC.

Edit 2: I just noticed how much Tsutaja's expression fits my post

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So I just figured out why I haven't been able to glide toss upwards with Peach (or anyone really) like at all for the past year. It's because of my ******** controls .__.

I always thought it was cuz I sucked lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Do what all the time? lol
Glide toss upwards??

I can do it 100% of the time now (Just like I used to be able to do lol). I just have to set my controls the standard ones instead of my weird *** ones :/

EDIT: Actually it's 100% homo.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Yes, he did, it is set to specials (I used his controles once when Kyle stopped by recently).

Edit : I should try and remember to use the colour/pokemon combination sometime.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah my controls have it set to attack, meaning tilts come out instead of smash attacks lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey so since october sucks ****, once november comes around can we start hosting melee as well as brawl at the U? Prefereably on the same day, I don't think it should be too bad.

make melee free so we have more people playing, plus dan doesn't need more money.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i can do the "hosting" but yeah, if we could get like other side of that room that'd be tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom