• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

KillLock

Smash Lord
cam has the superior sonic avy once again proving why he's the best sonic in canada!

Frio

Smash Champion
I can't tell what's going on in Brandon's pic TBH. Looks like his eyes were erased.

Frio

Smash Champion
His face just look at it. Are those skin color areas both his eyes or is one an eye and another his mouth?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Double posting, yes. But I'm gonna bump so that people can see.

Comfortably I can fit 4 people in my car. 5 at the most.

Guestimating 3/4 gas stops along the way and since typically my car takes about $50/$60 to fill thanks to the gas prices, would people be fine with paying $40 to split the gas down there? I'll pay for the leftover dollars of fuel that way.

That being said, whose all going? I need a roundup of whose confirmed so that I can then book the time off and see if I get the green light.

[EDIT]

As well, I'll see about making it happen, but if I get a power invertor for my car (depending on what my battery can handle,) we'll see about getting a mini TV and playing some Smash Bros. for the backseaters or something.

KillLock

Smash Lord
hmm so far these are the people going that I remember(not including drivers)...

Myself
Dan
Cam
Jamie
Mark
Darren

Stephen were you planning on trying to make the trip as well? And I think Luke showed some interest in possibly car pooling as well?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Coulda sworn Mark said he'd be down as well. Sooner I get a finalized list, the better. Adam expressed interest in going as well.

[EDIT]

Ignore that first part I can't read for ****. LOL

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I for sure 100% agree with the tv idea. If I have a wee bit extra I will pay for more gas, cuz I know Dan said he had no money lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I am confirmed for this.

Oh **** Jamie is going?

KillLock

Smash Lord
also I think we should set up some smashfests before BC. we're going to need to train up no slacking AB.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I agree. I'm down for a bunch, hopefully I have time away from work to show up or host....

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I for sure 100% agree with the tv idea. If I have a wee bit extra I will pay for more gas, cuz I know Dan said he had no money lol
Dan's not bumming a free ride. He'll just hafta pay you or whoever covers him back after winning some money in Dubs or Singles or something.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
This it looking legit. =D Captain L will be housing one carpool, but will we need to find housing for the other? I ask because I recall somebody suggesting that AB rents a hotel room or something to stay for a few extra days. I'm sure we can find room for all of you though if needed~

:005:

KillLock

Smash Lord
hmm, I'm against staying longer than we should. but if this second car gets rolling then we will definitely need housing for that as well C:

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I dont want to stay longer as well.

also if Its not a ridiculous amount of money, I can spot Dan a few, after all he is the only one who legit plays 64 with me <3

Frio

Smash Champion
Keith or Brandon, are one of you interested for staying a few extra days? We could split the car pool that way then, people who do and people who don't.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I won't be staying for the extra days.

That and I don't trust myself driving back that long way by myself. Not used to doing long drives like this. :p

Also, we'll more then likely switch up who rides with who if I can confirm getting a TV going in my car. But we'll cross that bridge as we get to it.

No big deal if I don't house with Captain L (wanna do some rematches ftw. we'll do that at the tourney). So long as me and Darren get to practice for Doubles, that'll be good.

Frio

Smash Champion
wow guys are something, go across a province and only stay for a game tournament lol...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
IDK, a lot of people have work and can't book too many days off at once. I would've looked into staying in NJ longer than I did, but I had work before Apex and the trip was already cutting into the beginning of my Spring semester. Though if this were reversed and we were travelling to AB, I'd want to stay longer since I have lots of time off, especially beforehand.

:005:

Top Bottom