• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
wow guys are something, go across a province and only stay for a game tournament lol...
Well in my defense, I could TRY to get more days off. But I'm also one of the top employees there. Got called WHILE I was away this weekend because they needed my help. But alas, wasn't there.

That and I gotta make money. I could use Vacation Days but I plan on using them for Japan.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Well, some of us went all the way to CA just to attend Genesis and nothing else.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You guys don't even know about level 9 P:M Marth.

He's like, M2K level.

Kyle and Stefan know all about that \o/

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
so im going to order some GC controllers off play asia. who wants in? i want to get the as soon as possible and hopefully get them before BC

Edit: since i will be needing all the practice i can get feel free to chill at my place as long as i get a call before hand

:phone:

Frio

Smash Champion
plus shipping

EDIT: only till the end of the day? Tell me how much shipping will be if I get one

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
i can extend it as long as i can still get them before BC. i will take care of shipping if its not much

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Currently waiting on confirmation from work if I got the time off or not.

If it's good to go, my car has some space left. Though we'll confirm who rides with who in a little bit anyway.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
yeah. also i know all the lyrics gonna be singing along the whole way. deal with it :p

edit: brandon. i demand the following

it doesnt matter-sa2
open your heart
knuckles theme
bigs theme
live and learn
what im made of
sonic heroes theme
team sonics themeand of course sonic Satams them

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We'll have plenty of music from plenty of things, no worries.

May snag a few podcasts if I can. Though admittedly Keith has an awesome selection. I've got time to create an awesome list though.

KillLock

Smash Lord
k well now i really want to play smash on the way to bc

so lets make this tv **** happen guys

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
for sure. by smash you mean 64.

I hate city escape because its annoying and Ive heard it too many times

Top Bottom