• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Great success! This is gonna be so amazing. When I get my new controllers (bought 2 so I won't be without a fresh non-clawtorn one for my matches) and within the next month or so I'm going to be focused hardcore on Smash again.

Jack, hope you don't mind me visiting more and more (even on weekdays after I'm done work) when I get into that mindset. Because I'm gonna be in the best condition I've ever been in for Japan.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm...is anyone free wednesday evening for some smash?

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
lol Dan. you know im always up for 500 ping project 64 D:.

lets all just go to jacks everyday after work lol. i know im down

:phone:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
As usual the earliest people can show up will be 4:00 PM, and it will end around 11:30 PM at the latest, or earlier if most people start leaving before that.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Don't count on it, but I may still be able to go to this. Supposedly the home that my Grandma's in has been quarantined so we won't be able to go if it's still on lockdown. If I end up staying, I'mma play for Grandma Rosa and Grandpa Cecil.

T-block

B2B TST
Don't count on it, but I may still be able to go to this. Supposedly the home that my Grandma's in has been quarantined so we won't be able to go if it's still on lockdown. If I end up staying, I'mma play for Grandma Rosa and Grandpa Cecil.
wait

are those actually your grandparents' names

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
^ i Just got that lol.
if i end up going friday dan i will bring 64 its been too long since ive played (3 days is too long).

:phone:

Limeee

Smash Champion
Because I'm ********. I'll tell them I have family thing (any better excuse) or something. I'll call them today

:009:
EDIT: also wtf @ edmonton weather.....

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just picked up my pre-order for Xenoblade, and I am currently just sitting on the title screen, listening to the music, and I already want the OST so badly.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
THE OST IS AMAZING.

Caps.

If there was a way to have an animated wallpaper with music, I'd have Xenoblade's title screen perpetually.

Top Bottom