• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Me, Ethan, and Grant Murkin (Grant is pretty much confirmed still waiting on more info) are confirmed for the most part so hyped!

lord karn

Smash Master
So I probably won't be able to make it to this until like 6 or something. Is it possible for me to be put into the bracket and then just forfeit or something if I don't get there in time?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've done some experimenting, and it looks like no matter what I do there'll be a sacrifice in quality if I stream it. Are people all right with that, or would they rather have no stream but better quality?

Look at some of the recorded videos at twitch.tv/raphaelrobo to see what it would look like, and tell me what you think looks best out of the various recorded videos.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think honestly, we shouldn't worry about stream, and record better.

but it really depends on what stingers wants i guess.

edit: but that stream looks really good lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
In my opinion, the game against the Shiek (my sister) was the best quality of the streamed recordings. It is worse than the videos I posted on youtube, though.

EDIT: I'm sitting here practicing tech skill too. Maybe I should be streaming it.

EDIT2: I'll just mention that any lag you see on the screen (frames not there, etc) is also on the recording. That's something that doesn't happen if I don't stream it.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Stingers, it looks like you messed up the coloring and whatnot for the first line.

moTT

Smash Cadet
It takes me 2 1/2 hours to get there.. It says sign-up is at 5, so if I get there right at 5, are we going to have problems, as long as I'm only looking to get into melee singles?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
will probably be leaving soon.

people coming from the west, you should too.

NCSU has a game at 1230, and UNC has a game (vs duke, no less) at 3:30. there will be a lot of cars on the road lol.

Top Bottom