• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

clowsui

Smash Legend
Clow should still team with serge so zino can team with someone good :p:012:
I mean

it's not like Julian and I aren't both bad at teams or anything

and it's not like Julian and I aren't friends or anything

and it's not like I know Julian's Diddy better than 80% of MI residents or anything

:embarrass:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gifts is able to go again!

So I no longer need any rides or anything.

Now....should I go to WTP's on Friday? Being close the venue that morning of would be legit. Still debating.

ZTD | TECHnology

DRDN, I vote you house them. I don't really want to have to force people out of my place hella early as a result of me being obligated to be at the venue early.

EDIT: Salem. just post in the thread like we discussed. You're more likely to get some assistance if you post here. I'm super tied up at the moment.

So yes for the 98% of you who guessed: Salem was the special guest interested in coming. He's hit a little snag in planning his trip here and needs some assistance. So whenever he sees that I've exposed him, he can post about it ;)

-dip-

clowsui

Smash Legend
Joe Gifts is now picking you up. I'm gonna drive Julian to get ramen with me instead 8)

or Uruk if she feels like spending time with me

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
What time are you going to the venue?

It always helps to have additional competent TO's on hand, and our car probably has one at your disposal willing to help. At least, I think Bonds would help, although I guess I shouldn't speak for him lol

ZTD | TECHnology

And I told YOU, that we would know later today. That's not my fault you put another dumb deadline on something I have zero control over lmao.

@ Xatic: Just yell out "Oh **** Tech is about to put on a condom!!" Any straight man who values his you-know-what will wake up immediately.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
It was your choice to switch the housing to your place in the first place...

As soon as KS backed out you bailed sir leaving west mi who bailed right after...why would I keep my place open and not make plans when I have only weekends to do anything with my friends

Salem

Smash Champion
LOL, I actually fell asleep looking at this thread, bad idea, but anyway, yeah, I'm the special guest and my so called transport no longer can take me and Waldo to this tourney, so help with this little transporting problem would be nice... REALLY NICE, especially now since the tourney is so close.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Hmmm.

I might be having a Smashfest at my place after all.

I don't have time to argue about this anymore lol. I'll see what I can do for Indiana.

Also someone help Salem.

-dip-

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Salem, what do you and Waldo need? I would definitely be down to donate.

Maybe we should do a donation jar at the tourney to help Salem and Waldo get back home.

Xatic

Smash Lord
LOL, I actually fell asleep looking at this thread, bad idea, but anyway, yeah, I'm the special guest and my so called transport no longer can take me and Waldo to this tourney, so help with this little transporting problem would be nice... REALLY NICE, especially now since the tourney is so close.

If I was driving I'd help you guys out. I'm sure someone will come through with something though. Good Luck

steep

Smash Lord
Steeeep. I think he should come.
Lol. You're one of my favorite smashers Roller. Sorry, I wish I was coming to this. But I've got lots of trumpet things going on with my life right now. I'll be coming to more tourneys as soon as things slow down though! I'm thinking about going to the tourney in South Bend on August 12-14.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Whenever we meet. and if I'm open to games. This tournament will be pretty busy I believe.

Want my MMS to be done

DLA's, Ori's and Seagull, forgot who else I MMed (Mr R is he comes and vinnie if he wants).

steep

Smash Lord
You should talk to XeroXen about giving you a ride Krystedez. They will be going through Indy.

EDIT: If that "someone" was supposed to be me… sorry! I'm not going to be able to attend this tourney.

Salem

Smash Champion
Well all we need is transport, since everything else should be set, also, EC making a carpool eh? well all they need to do is rent a big car, pretty sure a lot of people would pitch in to get this done, shouldn't be hard. Though there's also the megabus that Ally suggested... Which could be the best option, I'll check it out.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I talked to Xero but I'm waiting on my dad to decide if he wants to go . . . Since I love going to these things with him.

Also Xero only has room for one (or maybe none?) since I want Hades to be able to go to :x

Top Bottom