• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Meleers

FsHO

Smash Cadet
thatd be awesome. im actually home for the weekend but ill be back sunday night if u wanna come by east lo to smash im down. i got a cube and 2 controllers. btw what year are u?

FsHO

Smash Cadet
hey luigios when are u free monday? i finish classes at 10am so im free the rest of the day if u wanna come by heard ur good :) hopin to learn

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
thatd be awesome. im actually home for the weekend but ill be back sunday night if u wanna come by east lo to smash im down. i got a cube and 2 controllers. btw what year are u?
That's cool, but I have three midterms next week, so I might smash with you after they're all done.

I'm a second year that lives in Glenmore, but since none of my roommates brought a TV, I can't smash at my dorm.

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Riverside Smashfest!

I am proud to annouce that Riverisde will be having a Smashfest every Sunday from here on out. Our first one last Sunday went very well and with its great success I am announcing that it will continue and most likely become a weekly thing. Any players from or around Riverside are welcome to come for friendlies and tournies! I host the melee and N64 portion of the fest and another guy hosts the brawl portion so we got all the smash bros. games runnin. Tourney entry fee is only $2 so it's no big deal. Crew battles and team battles are more then welcome! If anyone has any questions about the venue, setups, players, etc. please contact me at 951-218-3090 and I will do what I can to accomodate your needs. I do expect calls on where the venue is located because all though the fest is open to the public, it is kinda private in a way, and also my friend doesn't want his address openly posted yet, if that makes any sense. Anyways, anyone interested give me a call and I will give you the address and sign you up for attendance.

*WHEN ATTENDING LET ME OR THE OTHER HOST KNOW IF YOU WILL BECOME A WEEKLY PLAYER, BIWEEKLY, OR WHATEVER SO WE CAN MAKE LISTS FOR THE USUALS BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY LIMITED SPACE SO KNOWING WHO WILL BE THERE AHEAD OF TIME WILL HELP US TO GET OTHER PEOPLE ON BOARD AND GOING! THANKS ALOT!*

-Dazu

PS: We got to Denny's afterwards :p

cheers

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Wow nice. Go Riverside community!!!
Shadowboii, PM me your number so I can hit you up. If you want to start playing with the Riverside tourny community, Im the one you need to talk to.

Dazu, cant make it to the smashfest this weekend cuz of the UCSD triweekly im gonna be attending along with the oher riverside smashers, but ill be down every week after that.

Fsho-
I can make it sunday night, relatively late, around 8 or nine prolly, we can play for a couple hours and I can get a good judge of your skill. Is that cool?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ill play with people if i can get a controller from someone :(

that includes you kendrick

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im interested in this
i work sunday nights i was kinda hopeing this started earlier but if it goes on late maybe ill roll thru after work
ill hit up jtb and luigi to get the scoop tomorow

on a side note, you guys should try and attend my wednesday weekly smashfests as well
us 909/951 players need to support each other as much as possible since theres not many of us lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i wont be here tomorrow fabian

might go to rancho wednesday

Adam M!

Smash Lord
vahag you should take the train over here (there's a station in pomona) and get P training for a day.

that'll prove you're dedicated, so I'll actually go all out with mah training.

Plus we won't be playing non-stop so in the meantime you can work on tech skill and actually see them pay off in real live matches! Instant gratification!

Holla at cha boy

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
How did the smash fest go? Was it smooth this week as well?

FsHO- Can you pm me your number? So I can call you to smash sometimes.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
vahag you should take the train over here (there's a station in pomona) and get P training for a day.

that'll prove you're dedicated, so I'll actually go all out with mah training.

Plus we won't be playing non-stop so in the meantime you can work on tech skill and actually see them pay off in real live matches! Instant gratification!

Holla at cha boy
how much does it cost??

and hey johnny i can take the bus to downtown LA... but can you give me a ride from downtown LA to your place? its a few minutes of driving

but its 30+ minutes walking sadface:urg:

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
double sadface!

i'll probably bring my bike

but its LA... lol

my neighborhood is all nice and friendly, and random people open the doors to a restaurant for me and P.

Do you think my bike will get stolen if I bring it to LA? lol

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
it costs $15

that's 3x as much as it costs me for you to come to Glendale; the nicest neighborhood with awesome Thai food and drunk men graciously opening doors for you!

=(

just come over some day.... please

i'll have carrots and fruits and vegetables for you in a big bowl if you say yes.

Not to mention I'm no longer sick! And I'm a tad bit better than before!

Edit: and i accidentally fall off the stage and wallhop knee for sexy kills. haha!

Double Edit: its like $30 going and coming back

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to go too, but my classes don't end until 3. :(

I'll try to go to the next one, if I have the chance.

And Fsho, we should train together. :D

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
SDR-

Would it be okay if I go to your house sometimes so you can coach me though? I always want to get better.

FsHO

Smash Cadet
ya fosho shadowboii ! u live at glenmore right? thats like 5 minutes from east lo i got a cube over here so whenever u wanna play just call me up i finish most of my classes by 12 except on wednesdays i end at 4

D

Deleted member

Neighborhood P is a great trainer. He notices a lot of subtleties ( if you have any) in your play and analyes weaknesses very well. A few sessions with him and you will become a lot better.

The downside is he lives in Pomona and you will probably have to do payment through money matches

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
luigi teach me homy so i dont screw my teamates over in doubles haha
I can play whenever, as long as im still on campus when you ask me. Other than that, up to you to put in the time.

Top Bottom