• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Meleers

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Sunday night could work. If you want a MM it wont be for more than $1 per match heh...i just had to buy a new laptop so monies are running low til' next paycheck. What character(s) do u main?

*edit* im off work from sunday thru friday this week so gimme a place and time and im down to play

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Wow...Riverside smash community is proving to be as dead as i first thought it was...*sigh*

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
well, palmdesert is kinda far from riverside.. did i get your number? ill try to hit you up when i can. But actually alot of people play here they just dont go on the boards much. If your going to connors we can meet up there

D

Deleted member

Knivez will be ranked once he starts playing again in tourneys

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Ive been to conner's before but its kinda far from where im at now. if im not working on saturday i might be able to make it

blisters

Smash Rookie
U know what u guys should do???? >.> u should all come up to victorvillie. Cause I'm all alone...... theres no1... ah nevar mind u get the point. If i get enough responses I'm moar than willing to hold a smashfest. Got a couple disk and a couple cubes but lacking on controllers so it would be byoc. Anyway, ny1 intrested pm me or send me an e-mail. blisters@gmx.com

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
I live in Beaumont
a 12 minute drive from MoVal...
I went down there when they had tournaments at Play n Trade
Melee & Brawl
i took all of the Brawl tourneys
& I lost only 1 Melee tournament there...(Luigi took the last tournament)

but anyways...
Yeah I've been out of the Melee scene 4 a while
& Brawl? i dont need 2 worry about practicing...lol

im being serious too...lol

SamDvds

Smash Ace
U know what u guys should do???? >.> u should all come up to victorvillie. Cause I'm all alone...... theres no1... ah nevar mind u get the point. If i get enough responses I'm moar than willing to hold a smashfest. Got a couple disk and a couple cubes but lacking on controllers so it would be byoc. Anyway, ny1 intrested pm me or send me an e-mail. blisters@gmx.com
im down to play when or where ever. it just depends on my work schedule but i can travel to play and i have my own controllers.

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
I live in Beaumont
Melee & Brawl

but anyways...

if u werent at ne of those tournaments, i would've win them all, aside from the one tht luigi went 2, i got ***** every single time by u, thats sum bulls**t lol

Grila

Smash Journeyman
I live in Beaumont
Melee & Brawl

but anyways...

aww how cute

Grila

Smash Journeyman
awww u mad?
and i want my controller back i dont got now ****ing controllers *****

SamDvds

Smash Ace
So does anyone in this thread actually want to get together to play smash...ever??

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
no i dont, but imma be starting ucla this year as a freshman. Do you have an aim or anything? Maybe we can meet up during zero week

D

Deleted member

Yep we definitely plan on holding a smash fest in UCLA at 0 week, join the Fight Club, we have weekly meetings

decent people and the great Tafokints is there too

aim: hailikefood

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Isnt UCLA far from Riverside? Im in Palm Desert but i guess if im off work i can drive a few hours =\

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if it's worth it to drive a few hours just for a tiny smashfest, but if we do have a smashfest in Riverside you should definitely come, it should happen soon i think

Just wait for San Diego Reaper to post, or if SDR contacts me I'll definitely make a post here

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Well, i have other friends in L.A. that i can visit to make the trip worth the gas money....but ive been deprived of smash for months and ive been going through withdrawls lol...so i may just make the drive if im off work then

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I will be at my apartment at UCR next Thursday for an appointment, although I'm unsure of how long it will take.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Another update. My meeting is at 11:00 am, and should not take very long. I already have 2 TVs and a cube at my apartment if people are interested in coming over, but keep in mind that visitor parking outside my apartment is only an hour long. So people might need to park at the nearby shopping center and walk/take the trolley to my apartment.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Im available tuesday, wednesday and thursday for anyone who wants to smash. some guys in the cathedral city area i think are holding something wednesday if anyone's available to drive out i can get the address and post it.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Im willing to drive since i cant have ppl over where i stay. Im still waiting to hear from the cat. city crew for today, so if anyone has a place to smash, Neo and myself would be able to travel.

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
Something is happening at cathedral city today? PLEASE POST DETAILS!

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
wednesday was great. Are you guys free again on Friday around noon?

Top Bottom