• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Meleers

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
Will you be going Luigios?

And out of curiosity, do you **** people to show them the mistakes they make? Or do you **** people for fun?
Eh. I play when Im bored and Ive been pretty bored lately. ****** people hasnt been much fun lately. Not as fun as when P used to get ***** in my dorm room. ~_^

But if youre serious about matchups and mindsets, I can help out. (Unless youre fabian, in which case all the advice he gets is "Dont get hit").

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
Dazu-

I was talking about Luigios, since I've seen a lot of posts saying about how Luigi *****. xD

Luigios-

Hopefully you'll have fun ****** me then, lol. I just want to get better, so I don't mind.

Lovage-

You > SW.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im down to play tonight or tomorow night as well
luigi come on ova grova

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
What time you guys playing? I guess ill try to stop by. Where as well

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Dang :/ well then come out saturday night and stay at my house, I usually coach my friend that night so Im down to play, plus he can get some games in

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Im out, guys get in touch with me later and we can work somethin out, I may be able to get rides for you guys.

Peace

Dazu

Smash Cadet
You crazy lol might as well just go down to SD then :p

Smash at my place saturday night, and then smashfest sunday from 4-11

Knivez

Smash Ace
I heard this kid named Alan is the best in Riverside. But he's not really known to drive to people's houses to play. He also likes men.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
alan was holding on to me during paranormal activity because he was so scared

Knivez

Smash Ace
DURR, i dont like black people. Knowing that, do you still want to play?

PS- i am racist

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Dazu, I play marth, do you have any tips for him? What is the best way to approach against falco?
Come over dude and Ill show you how to get in on Falco man. I know Falcos weaknesses well since he is my main, and my Marth knows how to get in on pretty much any character. I can show you the best tactics to hold against the SHL pressure and to mess with the Falco players mind by playing bait defense to lure in to your offense and then from there once you have Falco in your hands and on the tip of your sword its just an easy game of reading the DI and you can smash his face in.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
is dazu any good? half of me wants to believe he knows what he's talking about and half of me thinks i'll four stock him LOL

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
your faclo isbasure\a i beat it with shiekd

Top Bottom