• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of UTA!

D

Deleted member

Just because its my 100th post, im going to post now. YAY HAPPY.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
MM list with :metaknight:

Vs. Denti ($1 best of 3)

Vs. Kbot ($1 best of 3, Japanese ruleset)

Vs. Labernash ($1 best of 3)

Other MMs

Vs. Mr. game and watch ($1 best of 3, my :link2: vs. his :ganondorf:, Zelda stages only)

Vs. Zach ($1 best of 5, my :link2: vs. his :toonlink:)

Anyone else?

MM requests:

Vs. Infern ($5 best of 3)

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
If you'd rather a different char, sure! I wanted to play your main, so yeah!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Also, MM's against my Weegee wll be accepted.

Best Luigi in Tyler.

Best Wario in Tyler.

Awww YEAH!

D

Deleted member

If I make it to the tournament, can someone play my falco/marth in friendlies before the tournament starts? I want to use them but I dont know if im tournament material with them.

Labernash

Smash Lord
My Mario characters are Aero Links' Zelda characters.

Single player crews, lolololol

Zach - I'll do friendlies with both of them! Vs. My Wario.

D

Deleted member

My Mario characters are Aero Links' Zelda characters.

Single player crews, lolololol

Zach - I'll do friendlies with both of them! Vs. My Wario.
Ok, I'm not exactly sure how great they are but I want an opinion from another person. Thanks!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Anyone wanna MM/friendly my puff VS. their Falco?

I like the hype puff ditto's in DFW, except I main Yoshi and Puff, and when I wanna use her in bracket, people may just be like "OOOOOOHHH PUFF DITTO! YOU DON'T WANT IT!"

Honestly, no, I don't. :(

:phone:

D

Deleted member

oh also... does anyone know how to IC grabs really good? a help on that or 2 would be great. I can F-throw chain, but that cant make an infinite or anything.

Labernash

Smash Lord
My Peach is pretty garbage. My Luigi wrecks, and my Mario and Bowser are eehhhh. But still da bess in Tyler, lololol.

So come at me bro!

Labernash

Smash Lord
pshhh I won that brawl release tourney with bowser get at me lol. Also take me to this dawg.
Yeah, but dat rust tho!!

And I'll try! If you can put some zeny towards gas, and be super polite to my mom and stuff, it might be okay. Up to my mom, though. I don't want to say anything for certain.

Oh, and I'm going to a prom the night before this. Gonna chase ladies around the punch table all night.

D

Deleted member

Apparantly my parents decided at the last second to just bail on the idea, leaving my friend at I at a horrible position to go. Im sorry I cant attend, apparantly she thinks all tournaments are like 10 minutes away >> god this sucks. If she thinks of it this way then theres abosolutely no way Im able to go to anything but revolution which is only monthly...

Top Bottom