TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
NNID
Matt_Bee
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
So, no announcement at TGA. Huh. For that matter, we got almost no announcements at all from the Nintendo side of the industry. Maybe we're getting a direct later this month after all?
A December direct, I kinda like the sound of that. I’m a little bummed that there was almost nothing, but perhaps that does point to all the good stuff being announced in a Nintendo direct.

Wunderwaft

Smash Champion
So, no announcement at TGA. Huh. For that matter, we got almost no announcements at all from the Nintendo side of the industry. Maybe we're getting a direct later this month after all?
I think we'll get a direct at January/February. With the year coming to a close the Fighters Pass deadline for February comes closer and closer.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I’m back again to say that I’ve revamped the hell out of my old moveset, so I figured I’d go ahead and post it here, since a lot of the stuff in the original one needed changing.

F26FE1DE-75A3-4EBA-B738-856EBDBDD6E9.jpeg

Also, here’s a link to the image on Flickr, since Smashboards usually compresses images to be too small to read certain parts of them: https://www.flickr.com/photos/184893183@N07/49200431913/

as usual, feel free to use it in the OP!

Wunderwaft

Smash Champion
Heads up, someone manged to test Half-Life Alyx on different VR headsets and get more gameplay recorded for the public.

Eldrake

Smash Journeyman

Everyone can now play any Half-Life title until Alyx's release. I'm pretty sure this means that anyone can open a new Steam account and then play some of the greatest FPS games of all time.

Eldrake

Smash Journeyman

Eldrake

Smash Journeyman
wow, i didn't know, i love the remix even after figuring out it's not official.
Hey, I'm not saying it's bad in any way whatsoever, personally I consider it a great remix. I'm just saying that as a matter of fact that it's an unofficial remix.