• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. " - Gordon Freeman for Smash

Baba

Smash Journeyman
Copying my post in the Heavy support thread, do you guys think the Steam Deck changes the chance of a Valve rep? I could see it being a bad sign that Valve is making what looks to be a pretty direct competitor to Nintendo Switch. Heck, for all we know they could have their own crossover type game in the works, though admittedly that's a reach.
I was thinking the same thing but in terms of ever seeing Valve games on Switch.
The relationship between valve and nintendo has felt pretty much nonexistant for as long as I can remember- aside from the occasional interview where one mentions the other.

I feel like releasing the Steam Deck isn't necessarily BAD for their relationship with Nintendo, but I don't think it's good either.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Heya, there's going to be a fan community event where everyone involved is planning to break Half-Life 2's all time peak concurrent players on August 14th 15:00 GMT. I figured it wouldn't hurt to spread the message here too.

Top Bottom