• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riot's Matchup Thingy

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Well... Kataefi got to it before me by a long shot, but I was still working on mine and wanted at least to finish what I could. It is a little unruly and not too easy on the eyes so I don't know if I will be updating it or not. But please tell me what you think.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
One suggestion, can you maybe put a border around each tri-force, to make it a bit easier to tell what's what.

Maybe I just have lazy eyes.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
What Mercutio said. Could you put different colored borders around each character so we know what belongs to which? That'd make it much easier.
Great job, by the way.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yah! I get what you are saying, all of you. Since I made it I knew exactly where each one was and what triangles they were comprised of, but now that I look at it again I can see that they definately need some sort of borders, thanks.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
:D It's very nice :3 I like the stage-percentage -character lay out ^_^
The borders ^ would be nice ;D

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I love it!

It's a little to complicated as of now, but the same thing happened with mine too. Just keep making newer versions if you can and eventually you'll get to the perfect chart!

Top Bottom