• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
No problem Monkey, I actually feel awesome being considered like an army general XD

Seriously N00b just acept defeat and you can freaking leave with some dignity...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I suppose that you both are right that I'm a noob and I havn't said anything to help an argument, but I don't think I deserve to be flamed.
No hard feelings :). I don't flame anybody unless they really really piss me off, especially when it pertains to Ridley. As Fawriel always says about Young Link: That's serious business, dude. And I assumed you were against Ridley, because you mentioned reasons why he shouldn't be in Brawl a few times, and you agreed with alpha n00b once, so my bad.

The Incredible Giant Cannon

Smash Apprentice
probably becuase those are the BITS that require a response too. you asked a question about falcon and i responded, did i not? and yeah i could say something about your one-liners just to increase your post count. IVE been trying to keep this topic ABOUT RIDLEY. hence the name of the thread

this is true. ive stated this many times that Ridley as an AT is virtual impossible BECAUSE THERE IS | R-I-D-L-E-Y | M-U-S-I-C|. unless Ridley's just gonna be a stupid addition to the background of a samus level, he's more than likely gonna be playable

seriously, what the hell kind of stupid stick hit you in the head? i swear the only ones in here with intelligence are Vali, Gypsy, and Stryks (to some degree). Stryks is pwning you like an army general (no offense Stryks). Incredible Giant has something against quotes, a feature used in message boards ALL THE TIME. and then theres you who gets immediate responses to all your dumb@$$ questions.

name ONE mario platforming game where Bowser come out on top? NAME ONE. now answer me....is Bowser in melee and will Bowser be in brawl?

argument over
I apoligize for insulting you in some way, but let me clear things up. I thought Ridley was just a boss, but you guys swayed me to believe he will be a PC. As for putting one liners to add my post count, I couldn't care less. And if people take enjoyment out of calling me a noob and flaming me, feel free, but I did not mean to irritate you guys so much.

Vali

Smash Ace
I'm not actually, there is no such thing as a idiotic Atheiset you know :p
Erm, being an atheist doesn't mean you're exempt from being stupid. If that's your belief anyway you're contradicting yourself by calling me an idiot :).

Del Money

Smash Champion
No problem Monkey, I actually feel awesome being considered like an army general XD

Seriously N00b just acept defeat and you can freaking leave with some dignity...
you called me "Monkey"....wtf dude

you see THIS, Incredible Giant Cannon. this is what off-topic and way outta line looks like. someone tell me i havent been on-topic and completely on-point today. someone tell me my arguments held no water. someone ****ing tell me right ****ing now

Fawriel

Smash Master
i swear the only ones in here with intelligence are Vali, Gypsy, and Stryks (to some degree).
:(
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh no.

Vali, I was going to correct you on the meter of your haikus, but apparently there's only the "approximate" meter of 5, 7, 5 according to Wikipedia.
Thus:

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Ridley music doesn't really mean anything, it could be for a stage. BUT, since Sakurai sayd Ridley is Samus Archnemesis when he uploaded the music.. That's the important bit.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I apoligize for insulting you in some way, but let me clear things up. I thought Ridley was just a boss, but you guys swayed me to believe he will be a PC. As for putting one liners to add my post count, I couldn't care less. And if people take enjoyment out of calling me a noob and flaming me, feel free, but I did not mean to irritate you guys so much.
thats all i needed to hear. my bad for going off on you. im just friggin annoyed by the consistency of ignorance in this thread. if anyone was here yesterday then they know what im talking about. seriously alpha n00b, there is something wrong with you if youve been on these boards longer than Incredible Giant Cannon and STILL refuse to see why Ridley is MOST LIKELY PLAYABLE

EDIT: oops sorry forgot about you Fawriel...youre a smart mother****er too i guess

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh, i don't think so, although it could Happen. We know Sakurai whant's more villains, and since the update about "this world" I think we all know he was being serious.

I'm sure Ridley will be in as a PC.

Stryks

Smash Hero
you called me "Monkey"....wtf dude

you see THIS, Incredible Giant Cannon. this is what off-topic and way outta line looks like. someone tell me i havent been on-topic and completely on-point today. someone tell me my arguments held no water. someone ****ing tell me right ****ing now
HAHAHAHA My bad, must have pressed the K :p my bad Money!

Hey, yeah that would work better than anything i've heard so far!.

I'm gonna laugh my @$$ off when Ridley is de-confirmed, like Deoxys
Dont worry u can still dream...

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
seriously alpha n00b, there is something wrong with you if youve been on these boards longer than Incredible Giant Cannon and STILL refuse to see why Ridley is MOST LIKELY PLAYABLE
And you refuse too see why he won't be playable, just think to yourself.... is Sakurai really on the same track mind as you guys?

Fawriel

Smash Master
don't worry, other people think your intelligent.
:)

Hehe, don't worry either. I was just joking around. :p

And Shuma... as obvious as that is, I haven't actually thought about it like that yet.
The probability of villains has increased lots. I haven't actually seen Sakurai say he wants more villains, so it never occurred to me like that...

Ridley is practically guaranteed now.

Sexy. \o/

EDIT: Nobody move, I've gotta head somewhere!
...oh fine. *takes his doggy bag of irony*

Shuma

Smash Hero

Well, you would be the only one in the middle of a forum with more than 67 thousand members, not a smart thing to do eh?

And Shuma... as obvious as that is, I haven't actually thought about it like that yet.
The probability of villains has increased lots. I haven't actually seen Sakurai say he wants more villains, so it never occurred to me like that...
See, he will be in, don't worry.

He or Dark Samus, i still win. But since a cloud looks like him...

Stryks

Smash Hero
And you refuse too see why he won't be playable, just think to yourself.... is Sakurai really on the same track mind as you guys?
And how can you confirm hes on the same highway to nowhere as you? so far u have giving me NO REASON to believe he wont be playable... once again I DARE you to give me just ONE reason he cant be in...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
:)

Hehe, don't worry either. I was just joking around. :p

Ridley is practically guaranteed now.

Sexy. \o/

EDIT: Nobody move, I've gotta head somewhere!
...oh fine. *takes his doggy bag of irony*
i know, i was too

Vali

Smash Ace
You say "Deconfirmed"
Yet I say "Provide reasons"
You've yet to give one

Until you do that
Not taken seriously
Is how you will stay

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Characters that have been deconfirmed so far, sucked ***.

Goroh didn't really have a fanbase, and BS although he sucks is more popular, and we all know getting into smash is a popularity contest.

Deoxis was the most bizarre pokemon ever, he sucked, was ugly, and his only purpose in Smash would be to replace good 'ol mewtwo.

And we all know Mewtwo>Deoxis.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
THe thing about the clouds in this world makes me think Ridley and (don't flame me)
Master hand will be in brawl. If you zoom in on the cloud you see ridley, ganondorf, bowser, and master or crazy hand.
takes out flamethrower. vwoooosh

i don't actually mean to flame you, but it is a stretch saying anything but bowser and ridley are up there. master hand is a space in the clouds, which really doesn't resemble him, and i don't know where you got ganondorf.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
And how can you confirm hes on the same highway to nowhere as you? so far u have giving me NO REASON to believe he wont be playable... once again I DARE you to give me just ONE reason he cant be in...
Metroids. they have a FAR larger role in the series than that dragon, and like you said, Sakurai wanted more rep from the series, and the series is named after that parasite. As for that highway to nowhere you told me i was on.... don't you think were' all on the same highway?, pointlessly disscussing about a game we know so little about?.... i thought so...

Del Money

Smash Champion
The Ridley music doesn't really mean anything, it could be for a stage. BUT, since Sakurai sayd Ridley is Samus Archnemesis when he uploaded the music.. That's the important bit.
but it does mean something...it means he 99.9% wont be an AT or excluded from any aspect of the game

1. i could tell Deoxys wasnt gonna playable ANYWAY, and yes deoxys IS STILL IN BRAWL
2. i hope you laugh just as hard when youre wrong...oh wait YOU ALREADY ARE

don't worry, other people think your intelligent.
i think he's intelligent too, i just got carried away i guess
i guess hes on your thinking wavelength, which is explains why you already KNOW Ridley wont be in...time to close up the thread fellas
THe thing about the clouds in this world makes me think Ridley and (don't flame me)
Master hand will be in brawl. If you zoom in on the cloud you see ridley, ganondorf, bowser, and master or crazy hand.
goddammit not the cloud's again. yes i see all that stuff too (except ganon) but that was the reason for the other ignorant @$$hole yesterday too so try not to talk about them in this thread anymore

Shuma

Smash Hero
Metroids. they have a FAR larger role in the series than that dragon, and like you said, Sakurai wanted more rep from the series, and the series is named after that parasite. As for that highway to nowhere you told me i was on.... don't you think were' all on the same highway?, pointlessly disscussing about a game we know so little about?.... i thought so...
Sweet Mercifull God, you're telling me a Metroid has more chance of being a PC than Ridley?

And guess what? Is ridley who imprision the Metroid, Is Ridle who is the leader of the Space Pirates, is Ridley who is the Archnemesis of Samus, Ridley killed Samus Parents, Ridley destroyed Samus World, Ridley has been fighthing Samus In almost every single game of Metroid.

HE HAS A LARGER ROLE THAN A BLOOD SUCKING JELLYFISH.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
What's there too say about Ridley?!, he dies every game he's in he fails, and all ridley supporters fail.
That logic fails. Give a GOOD reason why he shouldn't be in. Something like not important enough, couldn't translate to a playable character, etc.

Edit: Ridley has a much larger role than a generic enemy (metroid). It's like saying that a koopa has more of a role than Bowser or that Goomba has more of a role than Wario.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Fine you want a metroid in some form? Dark samus, he WAS metroid prime so yeah...
Still every single metroid has been a generic species, like octoroks are to Zelda, obcourse metroids are far more popular and important, but theres no THE metroid, one that could easily represent all of them, except somehow dark samus...

besides werent u the one who said ridley shouldnt be in because hes a dragon? metroid is a floating life sucking leach, how would he grab to ledges, jump, grab, throw, how about a Final? ridley is the 2nd most important character in the franchise, while metroid are the most important SPECIES...
Seriously the only thing that metroid could do is absorb life, and that can easily be an AT character...

Ridley has the fighter body, has wings and tail, giving him a unique moveset, he has the overwhelming fanbase, the big role in his series, is loved both here and in japan, and can be resized...

about the highway, dear god u said it URSELF! U SAID "HOW CAN U BE SURE SAKURAI AINT ON THE SAME TRACK AS U GUYS" and I REPEAT, how SURE are you isnt on yours?!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom