• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vali

Smash Ace
The irony..... OH THE IRONY!.
I doubt you even know what that word means without looking it up. I'm still waiting for you to make an intelligent and relevant counter-argument to the points I brought up in that post. Still waiting.

Del Money

Smash Champion
It's not my fault you're stupid. IT'S YOU'RE FAULT.
no one else at all?
theres Bloodfalcon who is really just a lackey of Blackshadow (and a capt falcon clone to boot). if anything he'll be costume change
So?, you have over 5000 posts..... U FAIL AT LIFE.
ok, alpha. i played football and track in high school, play rugby in college, go to an ivy league school, and love smash and Sonic at the same time. ive racked up 400 posts in the last 3 days alone. at this rate, ill pwn Stryk's current count by late August at the latest. how do you define "FAIL AT LIFE"?
*crickets chirping*
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fawriel

Smash Master
... why are you flaming the Cannon? Well, sure, his posts are pretty much off-topic, but that only makes this thread grow.

*ignores alpha n00b who doesn't have anything meaningful to say anyway*

Fawriel

Smash Master
But... there's not a lot going on in terms of contest anyway. If this was a haiku contest, I'd get it, but pictures take a while to make. So if you actually want things to stay quiet while the contest is going on... let's just say our post-per-day count would fall a little. =P

Vali

Smash Ace
You're first then!, bye-bye!
Actually, Gypsy Lee has proven himself an intelligent debater who actually brings intelligent and relevant points to the discussion. You know, instead of ignoring anything that he can't think of a reply to, yeah alpha?

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
What's there too say about Ridley?!, he dies every game he's in he fails, and all ridley supporters fail.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
But... there's not a lot going on in terms of contest anyway. If this was a haiku contest, I'd get it, but pictures take a while to make. So if you actually want things to stay quiet while the contest is going on... let's just say our post-per-day count would fall a little. =P
Grim keeps my moveset alive, so keeping his contest alive is the least I can do.

The Incredible Giant Canon said:
Who are the three?(other than noob)
Alpha Noob

danroks

You

Stryks

Smash Hero
n00b we have given every bit of detail about ridley, and everytime u THINK u got come counter-discussion to prove us he cant be a PC, we just bring a even better counter and prove theres no way he CANT be a PC:

Hes a boss? Looks at ganon and bowser
He isnt biped? the images on the past pages prove otherwise
Dragons shouldnt be in the game? Please I havent seen any rule that says that...
He dies in every game? Is ganondorf any diferent? what about bowser, he loses every time...

Point is u havent given ANY real arguement on how he cant be a PC u fail for the 3RD TIME!

Vali

Smash Ace
Haiku contest? I'm up for that.

Ridley kicks major ***
He'll be playable for sure
Despite what noobs claim

His size is no deal
Sakurai can resize him
Just like for Bowser

His moveset's unique
Eating and slashing people
Fireballs to the face

His role you can't deny
Samus's bitter rival
Most significant

If Sakurai omits
Riots will ensue on the streets
Ridley for Brawl please

Fawriel

Smash Master
Grim keeps my moveset alive, so keeping his contest alive is the least I can do.
Fair enough, I guess.
How do i focus on emotion?, i rarely show emotion in real-life.....
The point is not so much that you focus on emotion as it is that you completely IGNORE reason.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm pro Ridley.
Sorry about that, I think he's kinda irritated right now. You did post a little bit of stuff that didn't add anything to the topic, though. Try only to respond when you have something relevant, witty or helpful to say.
Or just randomly yell RIDLEY FOR BRAWL. :p

@Vali:
I am happy that you exist.

Shuma

Smash Hero
So the sole reason this stupid thread is up is too get more posts?, this dump should be closed then.
Nooo, the sole reason of YOUR mediocre posts is to reach the 4000 posts, since... well, You're an idiot.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I understand that, but he's quoting bits and pieces instead of the whole thing.
probably becuase those are the BITS that require a response too. you asked a question about falcon and i responded, did i not? and yeah i could say something about your one-liners just to increase your post count. IVE been trying to keep this topic ABOUT RIDLEY. hence the name of the thread
Funny how all three of you have yet to give a reason why Ridley shouldn't be a PC. :ohwell:
this is true. ive stated this many times that Ridley as an AT is virtual impossible BECAUSE THERE IS | R-I-D-L-E-Y | M-U-S-I-C|. unless Ridley's just gonna be a stupid addition to the background of a samus level, he's more than likely gonna be playable
What's there too say about Ridley?!, he dies every game he's in he fails, and all ridley supporters fail.
seriously, what the hell kind of stupid stick hit you in the head? i swear the only ones in here with intelligence are Vali, Gypsy, and Stryks (to some degree). Stryks is pwning you like an army general (no offense Stryks). Incredible Giant has something against quotes, a feature used in message boards ALL THE TIME. and then theres you who gets immediate responses to all your dumb@$$ questions.

name ONE mario platforming game where Bowser come out on top? NAME ONE. now answer me....is Bowser in melee and will Bowser be in brawl?

argument over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom