• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
After watching the MP3 fight, he does seem to use a laser attack again, so it doesn't seem to be just a one off thing from MP1 (or at least is used in the 3d games). Still, he also uses quite a few fireball attacks too, and they seem to be the more prominent attack for him, so they might just stick with that.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
^^^May I ask just what was the point of quoting me twice in one page?

And Silver777, that's a nice Ridley Kirby hat. Though, it just has to be purple. Anything associated with Ridley should be purple for that matter. It's the Universe's First Law of Everything.

Fun Fact: 99% percent of Ridley's badassery emanates from his purple skin tone.

Fun Fact: Ridley's entire body is composed of fully organic win.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I just beat Meta Ridley last night in Prime 1 (yes i only just got around to playing it) and it was a pretty easy fight but he didn't see all that huge, definitely not bigger then bowser.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
all i'm gonna say is that the Metroid series could really use another regular, and Ridley fits that mold better than anyone else....but only if hes done *just* right, else i fear he'll be a total flop

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
And Silver777, that's a nice Ridley Kirby hat. Though, it just has to be purple. Anything associated with Ridley should be purple for that matter. It's the Universe's First Law of Everything.

Fun Fact: 99% percent of Ridley's badassery emanates from his purple skin tone.

Fun Fact: Ridley's entire body is composed of fully organic win.
bad art and coloring aside, here is purple ridley..err kirby.

and i put what the laser might look like.

P.s. I draw better than this really:urg:

Cenedar

Smash Ace
That's one awesome Kirby right there. He would eat the hearts of other Kirbys as an afternoon snack. Now we just need him to fire lasers from his mouth.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Ah, just waiting for Sakurai to confirm Ridley.

Most anticipated matchup in Brawl: Ct. Olimar vs. Ridley --that'd be sooo sweet! I wanna see those little Pikmin try to attack this big ol' dragon... ^_^

By the way, for the sake of smart-assing, Ridley's theme was also used during instances other than battles with Ridley.
That statue was possessed by Ridley...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Nuttin' much. How's it hangin grim?

Everyone's busy talking about E3, so the Ridley thread kinda, well... died.
man, the only thing alive in the character forums is DK, and i'm betting that was an accidental leak.

but i'm here, still showing my support for ridley.

ridley for brawl

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What?

Ridley is my number one choice for newcomer in Brawl and I haven't posted my support in this thread yet?

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
of course every one is concerned about e3,no one can help it.

You notice how Nintendo's trailers are always gameplay while MS and Sony are cut scenes?

Anyway, that is one cool trailer for the game!!

is Ridley blue now??

i have finished the line art of the doodle i made for a Ridley fight scenes in brawl,keep in mind that i am still a rookie in digital drawing and any mistake you see is not intentional ^^

if you want to color it be my guest because i am not good enough at it.

Caael

Smash Lord
of course every one is concerned about e3,no one can help it.

You notice how Nintendo's trailers are always gameplay while MS and Sony are cut scenes?

Anyway, that is one cool trailer for the game!!

is Ridley blue now??

i have finished the line art of the doodle i made for a Ridley fight scenes in brawl,keep in mind that i am still a rookie in digital drawing and any mistake you see is not intentional ^^

if you want to color it be my guest because i am not good enough at it.
Ridley isn't blue. If it's the trailer you're talking about, it's because he's phazon corrupted. Or something.

TDub301

Smash Journeyman
I'm kind of dissapointed because they didn't list Brawl under the online games. Wasn't expecting them to announce a lot of new stuff for Brawl, that's what the site is for. I remain confident that I will be owning with Ridley come the beginning of December. Ridley better be first or second tier, he must dominate, or else he'd be an imposter.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
hey grim, now DK has to be added to your sig lol

ridley for brawl
Yeah, I know...but I'm kinda holding off a bit. I'm still not sure where to put him. It would make it a lot easier if they'd release characters in bulk, but I suppose that's asking too much, eh?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
^You should flip his picture so that he faces the other way, then stick him right there in between Fox, Zelda, Link, Pit, Wario, Zamus, and Samus. There's a little gap there that's perfect for him.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
^You should flip his picture so that he faces the other way, then stick him right there in between Fox, Zelda, Link, Pit, Wario, Zamus, and Samus. There's a little gap there that's perfect for him.
That's kinda what I was thinking, too, but I think I'll keep the picture oriented how it is. We're going to get a ton more characters eventually, and then this thing will finally look right with everyone in it.

By the way...we're about 70 posts away from taking over Diddy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom