• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ridley

B - Destruction: Ridley destroys.

B> - Annihilation: Ridley annihilates.

B^ - Command: Ridley commands.

Bv - Conquer: Ridley conquers.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Uhohz...let's cover it up, quick!
That's still cool that you got to keep your custom name rank/whatever that thing is below your name.
Custom Title? Yeah, mine's pretty stupid. It's an inside joke with my friends, because my name is Gypsy, they make fun of it a lot. :urg: Tambourine jokes being the most common... BUT I DIDN'T GET TO KEEP MY MARILYN MONROE AVATAR!! NOOOO!!!

And...How about some more movesets or something??
Is that directed to me? I made one already.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Complete moveset:

Every button does the same thing

Any button:

Name: Annhiliation
Percent: infinite
Knockback: infinite
Description: Ridley insta-deaths everyone on the screen with his awesomeness and also takes all of their stocks.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Ridley

B - Destruction: Ridley destroys.

B> - Annihilation: Ridley annihilates.

B^ - Command: Ridley commands.

Bv - Conquer: Ridley conquers.
Finally, somebody gets it! Ridley doesn't need fancy names and stuff. All he NEEDS to do is drop into a fight and lay waste to EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING in sight.

Best moveset idea yet lol

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Ah, a legitimate topic here: What Ridley (from which game) is the best, and why? Don't include MP3 Ridley cuz the game isn't out yet...

Metroid, Super Metroid, Zero Mission Ridley, "Mecha" Ridley, Ridley-X, Meta-Ridley...

Personally, I like Ridley-X because while a little cartoony, he's fierce, and he's kinda insane-looking as he does the crazy scream the whole time :)
Ridley-X

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Super Metroid Ridley hands down. The Zero Mission one is the most likely and probably the coolest looking, but Super Metroid Ridley is purple! He kicked so much *** in that game. Best Metroid game in the series, and one of the best games ever.

P.S.

Ridley X is annoying as all hell. Plus, he's not the real Ridley.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
What do you mean? He's still Ridley, he's just been genetically altered a bit, just like Samus was in her Fusion suit. It's basically like the X just became the real Ridley cuz the other 'real' one was frozen forever.

In any case, he's more or less like Meta or Phazon Ridley...he's just altered.

And I love the fact that he's so annoying. He just screams at you the whole time. Classic.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, I've only played Prime. I actually first learned of him from his trophy in Melee. I just like him so much because I thought he was a deserving character for Brawl. Then I joined this semi-extremist cult following and fell in love with him.

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I watched a super metroid video on youtube and I liked that one much better than the Ridley-X video.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Ridley X made me want to take a baseball bat to my GameBoy. I'm glad there's a volume switch on those thing.... Honestly, I'd rather have a man in a dragon suit who screams "CACKAH CACKAAAAH!!!" then Ridley X. He looks cool, but seriously, make him an alternate costume. You can have all his good looks without the hassle of wanting to commit suicide do to his constant, unnerving screeching.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
*Screeches* I HATE those stupid videos. It's an overused joke on this forum, it's not funny, and I still don't know what it even is. Well, at least RFB thread got another post.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
c'mon guys, diddy is gaining votes. we're soooo close!
probably my fault, i can't help it, i love that little monkey bas****.

but no one posts there anymore, leaving this thread as it's biggest one. i mean krystal's thread is way down (haven't seen it in two weeks).

ridley for brawl

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
5 pages in one day ?!? XD

anyway, here ismy drawing that i told you about people(keep in mind that i am not the best!! ><)

i know there are ALOT of errors in this drawing of Ridley, so sorry lool.

if any one is interested in coloring it go ahead and fix what you think is bad in it!!

RFB!!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I honestly believe that ridley should be a bit taller than that. like, slightly-taller-than-bowser size. and perhaps you should use link for size comparision.
awesome pic though. (*wishes he could draw like that ;A;*)

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
make him taller and skinnier so he appears large but is still the right size compared to the bulky bowser and dk

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah this thread would eventually take over. however i still support both of those characters.

grim, you're going to have so many characters at one point that you won't see ridley anymore! ha ha that sucks

the grim lizard

Smash Master
yeah this thread would eventually take over. however i still support both of those characters.

grim, you're going to have so many characters at one point that you won't see ridley anymore! ha ha that sucks
Yeah, but eventually we'll actually get Ridley released and it won't matter anymore.

BTW...it's updated. DK didn't work in front of other characters because of his raised fist; so I put him in the back for now...at least until I can get a better arrangement with new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom