• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I can't believe we're approaching that already. This is crazy. We just reached 6k on Saturday morning...

edit: I'll probably go to lunch, come back, and we'll be approaching 8k :(

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm still trying to get over the jet lag from the speed at which this thing took off. I just posted an idea that I thought would be taken lightly, and a half hour later, we have our own wiki article and website.

Vali

Smash Ace
The first person to post that (or something of sorts involving the lame over 9000 "joke") when we reach #9000 will be straight outta my good books. *shakes good books in a threatening manner*

Maybe the 2nd and 3rd people too.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Silver you're awesome. When you're done with it just post it up and we'll be sure to praise it :)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wonder what will happen when Ridley gets his own sub-forum like all the other Melee characters did. We'll run that place...

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
Unless you want to read something really random, skip this post.

...or anyone else who posts at a random time and gets it...

Wow, you guys post really, really fast... It's been thirty pages since my post less than 24 hours ago.

I wish I could join this Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. thing, but I'd need 98 more non-spam posts. Dang it...

Ridley for Brawl!

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
You know what would be worse than Ridley being an AT? Ridley not being a PC or AT, but just a sticker.

I shudder to think.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
.... yah a sticker would be degrading, he's most likely in already however, and i can feel his confirmation coming near

007flash

Smash Journeyman
You know what would be worse than Ridley being an AT? Ridley not being a PC or AT, but just a sticker.

I shudder to think.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
sorry man, it's a club thing. if you want to be a part of it, you'll need 100 posts in this thread
100 posts... You're on!!

...only 25 more posts to go... T_T

Okay everyone:

This is our universal signature right now (OnyxVulpine will also be making one). More might come shortly.

Here is our symbol (thanks Oasis). If you don't wish to sport a sig, then slap this on your profile picture.

Or, if you don't want to use an image, just right that you are a member of this group somewhere in your profile (Biography, Interests, Location, etc.)

And you can also make your own banner/sig if you'd prefer to do that. Also, colbusman and I have decided that we will eventually all have personalized ones. PM me or him for details.
Oh, I'll be making one... just you wait...

if people think this is limited to the club members, they are wrong. it is to all the Ridley supporters in SWF ;) the flag thing is just...well..there t add the (supposed) hype.
Yay!! ^_^

jeeze, it's noon here where i live.
O_O That means you must be around the central coast, no?

>_>

I can't believe we're approaching that already. This is crazy. We just reached 6k on Saturday morning...

edit: I'll probably go to lunch, come back, and we'll be approaching 8k :(
Yeah, I know. It was only last week when we hit 6k. @_@

I'm still trying to get over the jet lag from the speed at which this thing took off. I just posted an idea that I thought would be taken lightly, and a half hour later, we have our own wiki article and website.
Links plz.NAO!!11!!1

The first person to post that (or something of sorts involving the lame over 9000 "joke") when we reach #9000 will be straight outta my good books. *shakes good books in a threatening manner*

Maybe the 2nd and 3rd people too.
O_O Umm... it's not over 9000.....annnd... Yet. :-P

I wonder what will happen when Ridley gets his own sub-forum like all the other Melee characters did. We'll run that place...
That we shall. That we shall.

I will get post 7000. No one can stop me.
Except me. mwahahahah
and me....
And me, *****ez!! j/k. >_>

Vali

Smash Ace
Unless you want to read something really random, skip this post.

...or anyone else who posts at a random time and gets it...

Wow, you guys post really, really fast... It's been thirty pages since my post less than 24 hours ago.

I wish I could join this Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. thing, but I'd need 98 more non-spam posts. Dang it...

Ridley for Brawl!
I really wouldn't worry about that whole spam thing. -_-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom