• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Wow...so much has gone on. I love pic. I'm filling out an application to sit in a lab and do nothing and get paid for it...Should be good Smashboards homework time...

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Hey there ^_^. I may have just registered but i've been following this thread since page 90 something (maybe earlier). I've been thoroughly enjoying it. It's rather entertaining. Quite possibly my favourite thread on Smash Boards xD

Anyway my first post quite possibly needs to be here. So to show my support to all you guys and of course Ridley. I hereby support Ridley for brawl! :grin:

Cheers

Dave

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey there ^_^. I may have just registered but i've been following this thread since page 90 something (maybe earlier). I've been thoroughly enjoying it. It's rather entertaining. Quite possibly my favourite thread on Smash Boards xD

Anyway my first post quite possibly needs to be here. So to show my support to all you guys and of course Ridley. I hereby support Ridley for brawl! :grin:

Cheers

Dave
Welcome! ^_^

Ekul

Smash Journeyman

Cheers

Dave
Now THAT was a good first post. I'd have to agree with you, this thread is like a small message board!

silver777

Smash Champion
i think silver should decide who is who. it's her pic anyway
i am not a picky =) if you all like the sword dude l'll add your character of choice in it holding a sowrd :D just let everyone see it and if they want to be added i will gladly do it:)

you know a final word so i won't add stuff each time someone just saw the pic and want to bee added.

p.s. about me as the kitty... how do i say it in English..? you can say that my web version if i called it right..

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

Cheers

Dave
page 90? ****. you picked the right place for a first post, welcome. RIDLEY FOR BRAWL.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i know what pose i want to be in silver. i want to be on ridley's back, with me looking to the side with a angry smile, and i want to have a sword, but the blade is pointing towards one of the non-believers

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Okay everyone:

This is our universal signature right now (OnyxVulpine will also be making one). More might come shortly.

Here is our symbol (thanks Oasis). If you don't wish to sport a sig, then slap this on your profile picture.

Or, if you don't want to use an image, just right that you are a member of this group somewhere in your profile (Biography, Interests, Location, etc.)

And you can also make your own banner/sig if you'd prefer to do that. Also, colbusman and I have decided that we will eventually all have personalized ones. PM me or him for details.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
i had drawn a doodle about if Ridley was actually confirmed in Brawl..it is pretty much simple and funny, i laugh the whole time while drawing it. =D

it is text-less and i added some of the ridley supporters in it....well i don't know who is who but a certain one i am sure you'll recognize XD.

what should i add in it(text\char wise?)

if Ridley is indeed confirmed...i will post it everywhere until people get pissed off of it. >=)
It's like a sequel, and with more pwnage!! =O

Also, ...Why have a limit to the number of members for R.I.D.L.E.Y.? Shouldn't all avid Ridley supporters (whom are atleast regular posters in this thread?) be apart of it?

Brawl for Ridley!

silver777

Smash Champion
I don't know, Avatar is supposed to mean your form on the internet, but now it means the picture by your name. My form on the internet is a blue ****** penguin
YES!! That's it! my form in the net !!

you don't need to do this silver, but if you would, i would like to be shooting at someone.
it is okay, i have alot of free time:)...........wait..........SHOOT AT SOMEONE?!?! O.o like ... with a gun?? or a bow or .........SHOOT AT SOMEONE??! X.o

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
@oasis
we're only having 15 right now. we'll add more at a later date. but that was such a big hassle for me making sure everything was good that i don't want to add 100 members by tomorrow. plus i got college starting soon.

gypsy and i will tell you when we are accepting more members

but anyway i got to go to work, so keep PM me and i'll reply in like 5 hours.

catch ya guys later

the immortal ridley for brawl

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
YES!! That's it! my form in the net !!
it is okay, i have alot of free time:)...........wait..........SHOOT AT SOMEONE?!?! O.o like ... with a gun?? or a bow or .........SHOOT AT SOMEONE??! X.o
you know, like with something like samus's gun. or you could just have me have a gun pointed at the dead guy (not the one ridley is crushing)

silver777

Smash Champion
It's like a sequel, and with more pwnage!! =O

Also, ...Why have a limit to the number of members for R.I.D.L.E.Y.? Shouldn't all avid Ridley supporters (whom are atleast regular posters in this thread?) be apart of it?

Brawl for Ridley!
if people think this is limited to the club members, they are wrong. it is to all the Ridley supporters in SWF ;) the flag thing is just...well..there t add the (supposed) hype.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
lol, it's lunch time around here...

@silver, look what you got yourself into. Now everyone wants a custom version of themselves...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
silver, if it's for all the ridley supporters it would have too many guys on it. I think it's best if you limit (this picture at least) to R.I.D.L.E.Y. members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom