• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
whosawhatnow? a ridley club? pick me! what are the requirements? and please don't shoot me if they were on the last page.
I'll say it again.
The requirements:
-You must have at least a hundred posts in the Ridley thread. (125 is asking a little too much)

-You must have contributed something to the Ridley thread/community at one point or another.

-You must include our symbol/logo/signature somewhere in your profile, whether it be your signature or your profile picture or your location.

-You must be an active member and poster.

-Your name isn't alphan00b, VagrantWade, or brawl_dawg.

-You must be willing to defend Ridley in any thread, at any time, and at all costs.

-This is a No-Idiot zone, yes that's right Mental kids, sorry. If you have over 5 typos a post, you're out. The spell checker is right at the top right of this post box, advanced mode.
If you type in "CAPZ", you might be a redneck! (And you get kicked out.

Then PM it to Colbusman along with your name location, main in SSBM and abilities in smash and a reason for why you should join.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I'll say it again.
The requirements:
-You must have at least a hundred posts in the Ridley thread. (125 is asking a little too much)

-You must have contributed something to the Ridley thread/community at one point or another.

-You must include our symbol/logo/signature somewhere in your profile, whether it be your signature or your profile picture or your location.

-You must be an active member and poster.

-You must be willing to defend Ridley in any thread, at any time, and at all costs.

-This is a No-Idiot zone, yes that's right Mental kids, sorry. If you have over 5 typos a post, you're out. The spell checker is right at the top right of this post box, advanced mode.
If you type in "CAPZ", you might be a redneck! (And you get kicked out.

Then PM it to Colbusman along with your name location, main in SSBM and abilities in smash and a reason for why you should join.
what is our symbol/logo/signature?
i fill all the requirements otherwise, and that sounds easy:grin:

the grim lizard

Smash Master
The requirements:

Is over 500 enough? ;)

Also, you should really have SmashYou6666 on there, too. Stupid internet kids...

Ok i fill all those requirements and im one of (If i say so my self) top 5 Ridley peeps in this thread... i think.
4th to be exact.

you guys miss a lot when you're not here for one night!! it soo amusing ! XD

RFB!
*throws rock*

I've missed singular nights before. It really sucks, because this thread can be so erratic sometimes. Still, I can usually guess what's going on.
You're telling me. There are times where we get like 20 posts in an entire day. Then...sometimes it just explodes. But nothing like it has done recently...and for no reason! I should show you the graph.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
oooh, nice sig colbusman. and my good reason is because I've been with this thread before gypsy, one of the starters, joined the site, I've given a short story and quite a few one liners, and i'm not going to go inactive anytime soon, and could easily be a valued member.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I was going to save the Ridley smash wiki... put it in word delete the entire page then post the Link here like "OMG ITS GONE!!111" then after you all got pissed put it back up XD.

But im so lazy so i didnt.

Anyways er... RiDlEyFoRtEhHaRdToReAdSmAsHbRoThErSbRaWlW0OT

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Well, also if anyone is interested...we've halved our time it takes to produce 1000 posts. We typically do it in 10 days, and we're almost at 7000 after 4 days.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O yhea and SamusRules post your short story here because i cant go through all 55 pages looking for them -.- remember if someone posts a short story while i wasn't here PM it to me or post it while i am here.

Yhea i thought we where going faster XD

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Let's make it our goal to reach 7,500 instead of 7000! 7000's too easy right now.
We always go for the next 1000, and then after we reach it, we set the bar up to 1000 more. I'd just like to be around when we reach 9k, but I have a feeling things are going to be even crazier around here when that happens. (So sad...I have over 500 posts here, too :()

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Let's make it our goal to reach 7,500 instead of 7000! 7000's too easy right now.
lol, in like, 5 hours 7500 thousand will seem too easy. i left for 1 hour just then, and 2 pages sprang up. and it cant be peak hour can it? its 20 to 1 where i am anyway.......

RFB...nah, too impersonal

Ridley for Brawl! i really like the design of his neck.....is that weird?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Do what I did, use the Advanced search function, key word ridley and some important thing from your story then type in your username in the find post by user, then select "Posts" not threads.
Just click on your own name on the left
<-----------------here

and then select "Find more posts by..." and it should be easier.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
lol, in like, 5 hours 7500 thousand will seem too easy. i left for 1 hour just then, and 2 pages sprang up. and it cant be peak hour can it? its 20 to 1 where i am anyway.......

RFB...nah, too impersonal

Ridley for Brawl! i really like the design of his neck.....is that weird?
Peak hour isn't until Gypsy gets his lazy butt out of bed and gets on here. By then, he's the one who feels lost. I'll post my updated graph in a little bit...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Rghh... only two entires anyway we need more...

But sent you a PM anyway... lets hope Brawls online isn't region locked -.-

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Ridley's neck was one of the things I didn't like about his design when I first got a good look at him... But now I'm used to it!
ROFL! yea, not weird, i knew it! it seems so nonfunctional when you first look at it, but it serves to make him look really streamlined when he stretches out, but not make him look really lanky when hes in his trademark crouch. genius. but then, what else do you expect from a deity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom