• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hey here are some ridley fight scenes that I created.

Ridley vs. mario

Mario jumps on Ridley's head and knocks him out. Ridley wakes up in a bathtub full of ice. He feels around and notices stitches on his back, his wings have been stolen. Ridley crys out to the evens "I'LL GET YOU MARIO!!!!!!". Ridley then goes out and kills Mario's entire family. He then kills everyone who ever knew Mario. He kills everyone who ever fought Mario, everyone who ever borrowed money from Mario, everyone who ever loved Mario, etc... and eventually he finds Mario, broke and alone. He dishes Mario out a fate worse then death. He cuts off Marios hand's, feet, eyes, nose, tongue and right kidney. The ears are left perfectly intact however, so that Mario can hear the screams of anyone unfortionate enough to cross paths with him.
(Fixed)

I'm so glad that Krystal wasn't in Melee. Otherwise Ridley would have had to kill her :(

But if shes in Brawl, I'm going to have to see myself getting pwned by you guys while I use Krystal.

-Onyx

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
(Fixed)

I'm so glad that Krystal wasn't in Melee. Otherwise Ridley would have had to kill her :(

But if shes in Brawl, I'm going to have to see myself getting pwned by you guys while I use Krystal.

-Onyx
Hopefully, that won't happen. We don't want Ridley to be overpowered, since then it wouldn't be any fun using him. I hope to be a rare but proud Ridley master!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hopefully, that won't happen. We don't want Ridley to be overpowered, since then it wouldn't be any fun using him. I hope to be a rare but proud Ridley master!
Well what does my profile thing say?

His main is Zelda. He lacks in advanced techniques because he hasn't played smash in years. An avid Ridley fan, but mostly after Krystal gets in.
You guys will own me regardless. I hope to be a master of Krystal too, just hope she doesn't become too common, I like being the odd one out but am still in the group.

-Onyx

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Well what does my profile thing say?

You guys will own me regardless. I hope to be a master of Krystal too, just hope she doesn't become too common, I like being the odd one out but am still in the group.

-Onyx
I don't use advanced techniques either. My aerial game is amateur at best. I'm a beginner at wavedash. You probably wouldn't own me, we'd probably have a cool and good fight.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If this R.I.D.L.E.Y. club really shoots off (certainly seems to be...) perhaps when Brawl comes out, we should all try to put some effort into becoming.. better-than-average with Ridley? Keep track of how many people we pwn with Ridley. ...A SCOREBOARD! To see who pwnz the most n00bz with Ridley online. :laugh:

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Can I add to this colbusman?

Requirements:

-You must have at least a hundred posts in the Ridley thread. (125 is asking a little too much)
-You must have contributed something to the Ridley thread/community at one point or another.
-You must include our symbol/logo/signature somewhere in your profile, whether it be your signature or your profile picture or your location.
-You must be an active member and poster.
-Your name isn't alphan00b, VagrantWade, or brawl_dawg.
-You must be willing to defend Ridley in any thread, at any time, and at all costs.
I met all of these requirments.

alright then. as of now only two members exist in club R.I.D.L.E.Y, myself and gypsy lee, being the co-founders.

Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. (Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths)

How to join-

1. You must have at least 125 posts in the Ridley thread, and they CANNOT BE SPAM!! Spamming will not be tolerated

2. You must post or PM me a well, thought out reason why you want to be a part of the club.
*added by gypsy lee

hurry, cause membership is limited

bonus points if you can make a badass sig for the club
Also met those requirments and:

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
If this R.I.D.L.E.Y. club really shoots off (certainly seems to be...) perhaps when Brawl comes out, we should all try to put some effort into becoming.. better-than-average with Ridley? Keep track of how many people we pwn with Ridley. ...A SCOREBOARD! To see who pwnz the most n00bz with Ridley online. :laugh:
Ooh, yes! Then we could have a Ridley Ranking System. Our standing could change depending on it!

...but then again, some people'd lie...

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Can it be called both R.I.D.L.E.Y and Sector R? This message board has 2 names: SWF and Smash boards.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yep Gypsy, better than what I could have done.. I think. I never know how its going to turn out until its done. Good job.

I'll work on one... either tomorrow or this weekend haha. I'm still thinking of a new quote and I can't seem to find any good Ridley pictures to use.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
In our hearts... But really.. Its not like we can just start up a thread right?.. I guess one day.. is the creator still active?

When Brawl comes out we change the name and continue to use this thread if we can. Its our home :p Or secondary one.

-Onyx

007flash

Smash Journeyman
I made a Forums to contain the club. Only 2 can come in now and the rest can register when it's ready.:grin:

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Colbusman and Gypsy Lee have been invited to be Admins to help me set up the board.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I decided to take a stab at a move list. Enjoy?

Entry - Ridley is on the stage already, but shrouded in shadow. His eyes light up and then he appears with a roar. (Super Metroid)
Taunt - Roar of some sort

A - Front hook back hook with tail followed by bite
Ftilt - swipes backhanded with wing
Dtilt - swings tail around
Utilt - smacks above with wing
Fsmash - Rears back and charges, dashes forward a small bit (Sheik) and head rams
Usmash - pulls neck in and charges, reaches out and bites upward
Dsmash - pulls tail back and charges, stabs in downward angle in front (Mewtwo)
B - opens mouth and charges a fireball (Samus/Mewtwo/Donkey Kong) shoots at an angle if in air
FB - Flys forward quickly (Falcon) and bites anyone in his reach. While biting Ridley is considered grabbing (Bowser) and can chomp with A or throw
DB - Ridley spins very fast and attacks all around him with his tail, reach begins short, gets longer and retracts short again
UB - Ridley flys. Ridley can fly indefinably and use all attacks in the air, grab, sheild. This is Ridleys big feature.
Nair - kicks a foot out
Fair - attacks with arm (Bowser)
Dair - stabs tail down
Bair - hooks tail upward from behind

Features - Ridley has no jump, only his flight form, which has considerable lag.

There we go. Hope you liked it and thanks for reading!

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I decided to take a stab at a move list. Enjoy?

Entry - Ridley is on the stage already, but shrouded in shadow. His eyes light up and then he appears with a roar. (Super Metroid)
Taunt - Roar of some sort

A - Front hook back hook with tail followed by bite
Ftilt - swipes backhanded with wing
Dtilt - swings tail around
Utilt - smacks above with wing
Fsmash - Rears back and charges, dashes forward a small bit (Sheik) and head rams
Usmash - pulls neck in and charges, reaches out and bites upward
Dsmash - pulls tail back and charges, stabs in downward angle in front (Mewtwo)
B - opens mouth and charges a fireball (Samus/Mewtwo/Donkey Kong) shoots at an angle if in air
FB - Flys forward quickly (Falcon) and bites anyone in his reach. While biting Ridley is considered grabbing (Bowser) and can chomp with A or throw
DB - Ridley spins very fast and attacks all around him with his tail, reach begins short, gets longer and retracts short again
UB - Ridley flys. Ridley can fly indefinably and use all attacks in the air, grab, sheild. This is Ridleys big feature.
Nair - kicks a foot out
Fair - attacks with arm (Bowser)
Dair - stabs tail down
Bair - hooks tail upward from behind

Features - Ridley has no jump, only his flight form, which has considerable lag.

There we go. Hope you liked it and thanks for reading!
Wow, that's a really unique one. Aerial mode with no jumps? Wow. And I guess airshielding would be uber.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hmmm... no. If ridley is like this in the game i doubt i'll even play him.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
May I ask why? By lag I ment it takes a bit to get started, then you have free control over his flight. Its just like a jump only forever. (And Pit can fly! Hehe)

Shuma

Smash Hero
May I ask why? By lag I ment it takes a bit to get started, then you have free control over his flight. Its just like a jump only forever. (And Pit can fly! Hehe)
I don't know, besides, that would make him like... uhh you know terribly unbalanced? so he's sent flying, then he just flyes back to the stage? and if he's heavy or middle weight you would have to sent him flying around 100+ %, and he is supposed to be strong and fast, it would be easyer to have 3 jumps and a recovery.

I don't know, i just don't like the fact that you can't jump, besides, pit can jump AND fly.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Another signature. This one is a little more basic.

Oh, and BTW guys, the club members have their own hang out now! w00t!!!
Nice, but I can't read the text fully, maybe fade the scanlines that are on it.

Ridley for Brawl

Edit: I'm gonna edit my profile to exclude the furry part, if I ever become a real competitive player I don't want it to be public knowledge -.- haha. But if they google my name they will... >.>

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
I can read it, but whatever.

Also, awesome work on the Golden, fire ridley thing sig.

|
\/

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
He probably used either Photoshop or GIMP or something.

I use Photoshop for mine... I'll try to make one tomorrow -.-

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone have Photoshop when it's so expesive? Maybe I'm poor. ;-;

PS: Ridley for Brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Maybe we get it in different ways?

Anyone wanna help me out with Ridley pictures I could use for a signature? I have a hard time finding some and haven't been able to find any good ones that I could use.

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Oh look limes dancing on wires how interesing it's like looking at bowser and ridley fighthing...

That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom