• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
If Ridley..

WHEN Ridley is announced in Brawl. Its gonna be like a blend of fear and passion.. What powers will we be in control of, how hard can we obliterate opponents..

It'll be similar when I first drove... Scared that I have so much under my control and what I could do with it. But passion from how awesome it is to be in control.

Oh and yeah an overall motto would be good.

-Onyx

tirkaro

Smash Champion
i want one. if you guys think of any, i really want to put it in our sig
ridley: the badass, pwnsaucey, non-pokemon, n00b-pwning, YOU pwning pirate for brawl!!.......??
best I could think of (and by "think" I mean just sloppily combining all of the personal quotes on the bottom of the wiki page into one :p)

Nelo_Angelo_Wesker

Smash Cadet
Can I join the Ridley club? He's been my most wanted newcomer ever since the original Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo 64 so I am really hoping he gets included finally in Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
if you can post 99 more posts about ridley in this thread without spamming or double posting while at the same time filling in all the requirements i gave a few pages back before 9 other people join, then yeah you can join

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Can I join the Ridley club? He's been my most wanted newcomer ever since the original Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo 64 so I am really hoping he gets included finally in Brawl.
Oh, well, you need 99 more nonspam posts in this thread. And that is no small feat.

Ridley for Brawl!

EDIT: Gyah. This is the third time in a row I've tried to help someone and someone else was a second faster. What is with my luck tonight?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh, well, you need 99 more nonspam posts in this thread. And that is no small feat.

Ridley for Brawl!

EDIT: Gyah. This is the third time in a row I've tried to help someone and someone else was a second faster. What is with my luck tonight?
Could just be your internet :p
I still need a better quote haha.. Something I can continue to say after Brawl comes out.

How can I check how much posts I made in a thread?

-Onyx

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
wait, oh yeah. i should be good at math. man i always do that.
I feel you, man. Carrying and "borrowing" are so easy to forget. I can do complex equasions in my head, but then even on paper, I forget carrying or something.

I just remembered because I'm trying hard to reach my goal.

on this thread or on the boards, cause i have 1,500+ on boards
On this topic.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Fighthing against Ridley the first time is like first time sex. Awesome and Painfull.

Huhu? Or is it too mature?

Edit:

You guys post a lot...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Silver's a girl???

Wow, that was a surprise.

Good job on this colbusman, you really took off with the idea. Now, with your help, Ridley has reached a new level pwnsimity.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
hey here are some ridley fight scenes i made

Ridley vs. Bowser

bowser beats ridley in melee power and strengh so ridley will try to kite him, flying and shooting beams. bowser just ducks in his shell and the beams bounce off. bowser would then throw a koopa at ridley, and while ridley deals with that, bowser jumps up and grabs ridley's feet. the sudden gained wait causes ridley to drop. when they hit the ground bowser claws ridley's wings, preventing him from flying. ridley then hits bowser in the face with a beam and bowser is knocked back. he then claws at bowser, but his shell protects him. bowser does a firebreath, followed by a claw grab. just then two final smash items appear, bowser slams ridley to the ground and grabs a smash token. he transforms into giga bowser and procedes to beat the **** out of ridley while ridley trys to grab the other smash token. giga picks him up, fire breaths him, and throws him over his shoulder and right onto the smash token. ridley turns into meta ridley and then the battle is repeated untill bowser starts to turn back, at that point he uses his last remaining to grab ridley and body slam him off the stage. both die...

ridley vs. mario

mario jumps on ridley's head and knocks him out. ridley wakes up in a bathtub full of ice. he feels around and notices stitches on his back, his wings have been stolen. ridley crys out to the evens "I'LL GET YOU MARIO!!!!!!". ridley then goes out and kills mario's entire family. he then kills everyone who ever knew mario. he kills everyone who ever fought mario, everyone who ever borrowed money from mario, everyone who ever loved mario, etc... and eventually he finds mario, broke and alone. he dishes mario out a fate worse then death. he cuts off marios hands, feet, eyes, nose, tonuge and right kidney. the ears are left perfectly intact however, so that mario can hear the screams of anyone unfortionate enough to cross paths with him.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
my profile is the shortest.... i do have an account in wikipedia, can i "Add" more stuff in my profile( i'll mention the added part in the discussion page) in the near future???
the smash wiki site uses the same profile off of smashboards, so just use everything here to log in there.

and it's the shortest cause you don't play melee, so you didn't give me a main. i put the same info in everyone else's, but because you don't play smash, some info i couldn't put on the profile.

however, i do need you to put a quote about ridley at the bottom. everyone gets a personalized quote for ridley

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
what do you guys think? feedback is welcome, also recommend another character for ridley to fight and ill make one up real quick

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
the smash wiki site uses the same profile off of smashboards, so just use everything here to log in there.

and it's the shortest cause you don't play melee, so you didn't give me a main. i put the same info in everyone else's, but because you don't play smash, some info i couldn't put on the profile.

however, i do need you to put a quote about ridley at the bottom. everyone gets a personalized quote for ridley
I did some clean up on the page, fixing some words and putting spaces in places. I also put a link for this thread.

You put "Official Ridley Thread" but since this is titled "Ridley for SSBB" I made it the "Official Ridley for SSBB Thread" :p

-Onyx

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
what do you guys think? feedback is welcome, also recommend another character for ridley to fight and ill make one up real quick
Oh, in my haste to counter the guy at the top of the page, I missed this. I thought they were pretty cool, but you need to capitalize more since spelling and grammar are requirements to the club. Maybe you should do... Ridley versus Master Hand

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Someone said something about a logo a few pages back... How's this?

It's a start...

Ridley for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom