• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Was it 10 or 15 people cap? Well, if so, my chances are slim unless I really speed up. I fulfill all the criteria except post count. I've posted statistics, an emoticon: m/•v•\m, and a short story. Uh... Also, what's the logo? I guess we do that after we're indicted right?

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Ah, cool.
Tirkaro.. the guy that said that stuff about my parents when I first posted in here.
And Alpha n00b flamed me for being furry so I won't agree with him.
I didn't know there was a spell checker ><

-Onyx
Oh Ridley?:laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
another thing we need if you submit is personal info. i need it for the smash wiki site.

if you PM me your well thought out reason, i also need your main in melee, you age, where you live, any advanced techniques you can do, and a badass quote you'll always say

thanks

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
Uh i think I might be unsubscribing, as much as I like Ridley, you all post too fast for me, that, and school just started, so I will have less time.

You may be able too keep me subscribed if someone can ubpdate me every day on what I missed.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL! (possible final words)

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
The thing about the internet is you have as longer time to consider what you're about to say before you say it. But once you say it, it's on permanent record. So, uh, remember that next time you want to join a club.\

EDIT: This is to Tirkaro regarding OnyxVulpine

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'd rather to just not start up anything over the internet.

This is also the forum that I feel most comfortable at, some decent mods around and don't expect to see much things about myself here since most of my posts I try to make civil and not directed toward anyone unless need be.

Ridley For Brawl.

-Onyx

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Requirements:

-You must have at least a hundred posts in the Ridley thread. (125 is asking a little too much)
check.

-You must have contributed something to the Ridley thread/community at one point or another.
I made some doodles and artworks for ridley...does this count?

-You must include our symbol/logo/signature somewhere in your profile, whether it be your signature or your profile picture or your location.
I'll put it in my location;)

-You must be an active member and poster.
I am not that much of a poster (I read more than I post though..)
edit: oh and school will start after 4 weeks...

-Your name isn't alphan00b, VagrantWade, or brawl_dawg.

:laugh: check.

-You must be willing to defend Ridley in any thread, at any time, and at all costs.
it depends on my English language level at most times...but i will try my hardest.

-This is a No-Idiot zone, yes that's right Mental kids, sorry. If you have over 5 typos a post, you're out. The spell checker is right at the top right of this post box, advanced mode.
If you type in "CAPZ", you might be a redneck! (And you get kicked out.

i use firefox and it has spell checker:chuckle:

are these enough requirements ..?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I didn't like you the instant you posted that.

You could have simply said "I disagree" and then gave a simple sentence after that supporting it.

But you had to say

-Onyx
.....sorry.:( it's just that I live in jersey and responses like that are quite common over here, even if its towards your best friends. I guess some things dont translate very well in other countries. sorry if I offended you, since I had no idea what kind of person you were back then. I'm not really mean. I just like cracking mean jokes and hoping that people can take them. ;_;

Shuma

Smash Hero
No no, Tirkaro, don't apologize, you were pro-deoxis you're entitlet to being an idiot.

Yes yes, i'm kidding.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
.....sorry.:( it's just that I live in jersey and responses like that are quite common over here, even if its towards your best friends. I guess some things dont translate very well in other countries. sorry if I offended you, since I had no idea what kind of person you were back then. I'm not really mean. I just like cracking mean jokes and hoping that people can take them. ;_;
Other countries?...

And I guess our humor is different.
*Starts thinking of Super Troopers*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVZnqri0bwI

Similar to that.

Well, I forgive you now but I'll let you decide if Ridley forgives you for saying that to a supporter :p

But then I didn't think he would get in, at that time when I said "I don't think Ridley would really work.. it would seem kinda odd. But then again the SSB world is odd. We'll see in due time, but I don't think he'll be put in."
I was thinking that he looks too hardcore and detailed to be in the game. But yet again that was when I was less educated about the game and looking at the line up we have now..

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
broken lizard is one of the best comedic movie groups of all time, right up there with monty python, i can't wait to see their next movie

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
are these enough requirements ..?
I think I meet all those requirements.
if you think you do, then PM me a well thought out reason why you think you should be in the club. i'll check it out, and see if you fit all the guidelines. as soon as the sig is made, you'll have to put it somewhere on your profile

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
So.. how will this turn out? And anyone gonna throw ideas of the sig?.. Unless.. Who said they were going to make it? I forgot ><

-Onyx

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
if you think you do, then PM me a well thought out reason why you think you should be in the club. i'll check it out, and see if you fit all the guidelines. as soon as the sig is made, you'll have to put it somewhere on your profile
what is this club you speak of, i know nothing about it but i surely meat the requirments

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Lol Hawaii is not another country!
fine, state, I'm posting this at midnight, I cant get everything right :dizzy:

Other countries?...

And I guess our humor is different.
*Starts thinking of Super Troopers*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVZnqri0bwI

Similar to that.

Well, I forgive you now
hehe. shenanigans. anyway, I hope we're on good terms now

but I'll let you decide if Ridley forgives you for saying that to a supporter :p
I suppose ridley forgives me. however, I dont think the ridley thread will ever forgive me for my previous sig :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
if anyone is interested, the club has it's own profile on smash wiki.

shuma, i still need the info from you. your section is pretty blank
whatsit called? I cant seem to find it :confused:
I can't find it either. Link plz?

I never really go on Smash Wiki all that much and can't find anything.

Edit: Nevermind found it.. Cool :p

I have to think of a better quote.. I'll get to brainstorm tomorrow at school!

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom