• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mm Ridley..

I mostly want to see how he will look in Brawl since there aren't much pictures circulating the internet of him.

-Onyx

007flash

Smash Journeyman
What do you think the R stands for? And Ridley is the captain the the space pirate, so Smash Space Pirates is good enough.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm. I believe any stage Sakurai throws out for Ridley would be great, but I'd rather see a stage from the new metriod game that's gonna come out RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Why do you get to choose the name? I say we make up some names and the one with the most votes is the name to the club.

PS: I'll join. :grin:

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Why do you get to choose the name? I say we make up some names and the one with the most votes is the name to the club.

PS: I'll join. :grin:
Go ahead. But I'm far too lazy to hold another poll/contest just for a name, so that's why I just picked the first one that fit.

And are you a die hard Ridley fan?

Oh, and I LOL almost every time dynamic entry posts. Too bad he's almost never on here anymore...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. (aka Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths)

Ridley's Minions

The Ridley Squad/Force/Crew

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. (aka Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths)

Club Riddles

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Win.

Any one disagree?
Agree.

house. god, don't you people watch south park? probably not, its gone out of favour a lot recently, but its still really funny. doesn't make sense...
You aussies :p

I lost interest in South Park for some reason. My humor revolves around stupid antics like Family Guy and Futurama. South Park humor is more cruel and none forgiving.

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
house. god, don't you people watch south park? probably not, its gone out of favour a lot recently, but its still really funny. doesn't make sense...
Yes I watched that episode of South Park and yes, I know what hizzle means, but it still doesn't make any sense.

Ridley's House for the name of a group/clan/club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom