• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea thats what im wondering... all these random people... o well more support for Ridley i suppose.

:shrugs:

Any entries for the short story contest apart from the two i already got?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
If Charizard is the same as Ridley, Roy was the same as Marth, Fox ... Falco, Falcon ... Ganon. lalala

Despite Charizards inclusion, Ridley still should be in Brawl.
No, that's not a good comparison. It would be like saying Link is the same as Marth. Or better yet...Zelda is the same as Ness or Kirby is the same as Jigglypuff.

Who are all you people?
I loled at this.

BTW, do you have the results of your contest, Gypsy?

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
The way I see it, Charizard are similar enough so that all those 'Ridley would be awkward' get a huge slap in the face and kick in the groin at the same time, but are different enough that you'd be hard pushed to make them fight in a similar way, let alone an outright clone. Charizards inclusion only helps Ridley's chances IMO.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I find Charizard more awkward than Ridley because of his rather stubby (I suppose that's the word) arms.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
if there is only 4 pokemon chars whose it gonna be

personaly as ive heard in rumors that ness will be switched by lucas this shows jiggle may be removed
i see Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer(charizard,ivysaur and squirtle)(gote catch them all,i only have three)
Mewtwo
jigglypuff

if i see one sinnoh pokemon ,jigglypuff will probaly be moved for lucario(so hope for a sinnoh pokemon)

also the thing about mewtwo and jiiglypuff still there is because jigglpuff as been from the beginning and mewtwo as i was playing as him today was really fun(same for jiggs)

oh and ridley FTB!!!

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
if there is only 4 pokemon chars whose it gonna be

personaly as ive heard in rumors that ness will be switched by lucas this shows jiggle may be removed
i see Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer(charizard,ivysaur and squirtle)(gote catch them all,i only have three)
Mewtwo
jigglypuff

if i see one sinnoh pokemon ,jigglypuff will probaly be moved for lucario(so hope for a sinnoh pokemon)

also the thing about mewtwo and jiiglypuff still there is because jigglpuff as been from the beginning and mewtwo as i was playing as him today was really fun(same for jiggs)

oh and ridley FTB!!!
I'd think with Nintendo's 2nd best selling franchise would get more than 4 character slots. Especially when you consider one slot can be used up by such a gimmicky character.

Ridley would eat Gulpin/Swalot as they are lame Grimer/Muk rip-offs. D:

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
I'd think with Nintendo's 2nd best selling franchise would get more than 4 character slots. Especially when you consider one slot can be used up by such a gimmicky character.

Ridley would eat Gulpin/Swalot as they are lame Grimer/Muk rip-offs. D:
Really, I'm willing to bet pokemon is going have at least 5 slots. You know Mario is going to have 7-10.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Sooooo... where did this "Ridley: the anti-Pokemon" thing originate? It makes no sense to me...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Sooooo... where did this "Ridley: the anti-Pokemon" thing originate? It makes no sense to me...
I believe it originated from wiseguy's character list. and then I believe whoever made that long-as-hell ridley movelist made it into a banner. and considering the negative reception PT has on this thread, I made this sig. :laugh:

Yes, it is. I'm blocking that image from my computer and disowning tirkaro as a Ridley fan.
someone cant take a joke >_>......unless that was supposed to be a joke. cuz that would be confusing.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
So what types would Ridley be if he were a Pokemon...

Dragon/Pwnsome?

Also, it can know 5 moves. Which is unnecessary, as it only takes 1 to kill (not faint) his opponents.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
sorry for this double post but forall the metroid and pokemon fanboys/girls out there heh i found this http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/HyperonicX/?action=view&current=WildRidley.jpg
*forehead slap*

that picture is unrealistic. kyogre should have a red puddle and chunks of it missing. oh and ridley should have blood coming out of his mouth. oh and the trainer wouldn't have a change to say go kyogre, cause ridley would of eaten him

ridley for brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom