• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
ROFL! yea, not weird, i knew it! it seems so nonfunctional when you first look at it, but it serves to make him look really streamlined when he stretches out, but not make him look really lanky when hes in his trademark crouch. genius. but then, what else do you expect from a deity?
I suspect he uses the bendiness to enhance his shriek. I'm also guessing that he mutilates his prey so much, they're powder by the time it gets to his throat.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why does Ridley look somewhat... ******** in MP3 when they are fighting down that shaft?

Anyways i already have that Ridley thing as my profile pic.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
ps. i might aswell just click refresh in this page the posts come in so thick and fast.
Seriously.

Anyway, here is the graph. days are based off of 12am-11:59pm CST. I included all posts up to today at 10am (CST). Here ya go. (The peak is the Saturday alphanoob came):

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
concerning the post/day counter.......dark times between 160 and 320......dark times indeed....

I suspect he uses the bendiness to enhance his shriek. I'm also guessing that he mutilates his prey so much, they're powder by the time it gets to his throat.
yea, i didn't think about how he would swallow stuff...good point. it probably WOULD be difficult, if it wasn't immediately incinerated upon entry into his oral cavity that is.

EDIT: vvvvvvvv hardy har har! i got there first!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Nice Grim. Is there any way you can make the x-axis read in terms of a date? might make it easier to read.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
about ridley's neck, it seems like an extension to his spinal cord, that enlarges as he swallow.
spinal cord? i always pictured Riddlez to be a little more insectoid. seems like he has an exoskeleton. or maybe i just think that cos in prime he has plate armour and thats the most detailed form we've seen him in.

anyway wouldn't a spinal cord make it flexible? its just like, 2 joints pretty much....

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
i had drawn a doodle about if Ridley was actually confirmed in Brawl..it is pretty much simple and funny, i laugh the whole time while drawing it. =D

it is text-less and i added some of the ridley supporters in it....well i don't know who is who but a certain one i am sure you'll recognize XD.

what should i add in it(text\char wise?)

if Ridley is indeed confirmed...i will post it everywhere until people get pissed off of it. >=)

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
i had drawn a doodle about if Ridley was actually confirmed in Brawl..it is pretty much simple and funny, i laugh the whole time while drawing it. =D

-awesome picture-
it is text-less and i added some of the ridley supporters in it....well i don't know who is who but a certain one i am sure you'll recognize XD.

if Ridley is indeed confirmed...i will post it everywhere until people get pissed off of it. >=)
As the announcer in the original ssb said after you win hard:

INCREDIBLE!

Ridley for brawl!

Fawriel

Smash Master
DIBS ON THE (OTHER) FURRY!

I love that picture. =D

There's not really much you can add, except maybe a clarification like "The day Ridley is confirmed" or so. Something simple but fun.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
zomg silver. that pic is made of win.

Can I be the guy with the sword? And could I have a mask and wings like metaknight's? that would be sweet.

edit: I noticed 2 guys with a sword. I meant the *not* furry one with the sword.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
I think I know which one is me, even if you didn't intend it so. I'm the short one that looks like he has a beak, and who's hanging from the left arm. I'm most likely the shortest guy here and in RPGs I'm a penguin.

007flash

Smash Journeyman

But I wouldn't be wearing purple.:ohwell:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Sorry, 007 flash, the guy jumping there is me.

gypsy you forgot me >.< and that's not stryks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom