• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Peak hour isn't until Gypsy gets his lazy butt out of bed and gets on here. By then, he's the one who feels lost. I'll post my updated graph in a little bit...
>_>

@gypsy
i can't edit my personal photo in R.I.D.L.E.Y. just bringing it up.
Okay, I'll get on it. I'm really busy right now, so it may take awhile.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
The first person to post that (or something of sorts involving the lame over 9000 "joke") when we reach #9000 will be straight outta my good books. *shakes good books in a threatening manner*

Maybe the 2nd and 3rd people too.
Whysat?? That's the point of getting to 9000, right? Otherwise, we'd be shooting for 10,000. Besides, if there's anyone you should be marking down in your hate book, it should be the people who say "over 5000!!" "over 6000!!" "over 7000!!" every single time. The 9000 one actually makes sense. >_>

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Does the Matrix and grabs the Power star, bunny hood, metal box, super mushroom and hammer.

Checkmate.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
btw i made an IC vs ridley match

Ice Climbers vs. ridley

IC hits ridley foot with a hammer. ridley feels a bug bite on his foot, looks down and see the IC. he then kicks them off the stage

Fawriel

Smash Master
Roy vs. Ridley!

Roy uses TEH PHIRE!

Ridley uses plasma!

Roy uses Counter: "dude thats like physically impossible and stuff"

Ridley casts level 99 "Bite me"

Roy fainted!

Ridley acquires 37 exp!

Obtained Marth's panties!

Status
Not open for further replies.