• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ridley should have the pirate theme after winning a match, but I was wondering, if hes gonna have a diferent song from samus, then what would his logo be?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Metaknight will have different music from Kirby (or at least, a different version of Kirby's win song), but he still has the same symbol. Ridley can use Samus' symbol.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
yeah, metaknights will be a rock version, maybe they'll change the metroid tune to something from prime then ridley could have a creepy version of it.

Falco-Z

Smash Apprentice
I'm all for Ridley and I think he is as surely in as Diddy, but I don't see how anyone came up with wanting him to have an eyepatch or wooden leg.
RidleyPrime did a great explanation of why Ridley should be in Brawl, so if anyone needs any further persuading that would be a good thing to look for.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
not to sound rude, but i perfer ninja's (snake) over pirates (jonny depp), but ridley is the coolest pirate ever.

but i never thought of a diffrent theme for ridley. great idea. i can see it happening.

rock_in_reo

Smash Apprentice
tasmania, australia... i think... i hope... i beli
Metaknight will have different music from Kirby (or at least, a different version of Kirby's win song), but he still has the same symbol. Ridley can use Samus' symbol.
IMO, Ridley should have a remixed version of Samus' music, but only more scary and chilling (think the Samus music chucked into a graveyard and pulled out again... creepy)

C.Falcon8092

Smash Rookie
Ridley would own maybe color schemes being gray, purple and red like in Xien's first post's picture?

Samus must've been lonely being the only one form the metroid series in SSB

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
His most likely color schemes would be purple (original Metroid), red (Super Metroid), and blue (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption), with Meta Ridley (Metroid Prime) being an alternate variation of the original character ala C. Falcon's Blood Falcon look in SSBM.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
in MP he's purple I swear it'll be purp red maybe something like grey with as you said meta as a costume, or at least I hope so.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
his main costume will probably be purple, since we saw it in the beginning of ssbm, with all other costumes being alt. but i really want to play as meta-ridley from MP. that was awesome to see.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Maybe Ridley's super move is becoming meta ridley or maybe when he grabs a metal box he becomes meta-ridley with some different move. Or they could have it where you pick whether he will be normal ridley or meta ridley.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Hopefully he'll be an alt costume, he isn't different enough to be a new caracter and not a clone like Doc Mario is but I still really want him in there as a costume.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
All right loyal ridley fans I have added a couple of your movesets, if there is too many then I will have to delete the ones that are only specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom