• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
There are Metroids in Echoes. I'm surprised you let that stop you anyway. The hardest Metroid is the original, and you beat that, right? I got to Norfair or something and I just got completely lost, and I kept getting my percent to go down really fast because of these rooms that had non-stop enemies that would just tear you apart and give you no health...I stopped after that because I just flat couldn't get past it.

I don't know how you can say TP was disappointing. *sigh* ...whatever. I liked it. I even beat it again on the 3-heart challenge. That was quite amusing.
In Norfair, there was a hidden passage in one of the floors. You had to shoot the ground and fall through, then you continued to the Ridley battle. After that, I think you just had to return to the statues that had moved, allowing you to enter Tourian and defeat the Mother Brain.

About TP, I'm picky about my games :p They hyped up the ending like it was going to be the greatest, most epic conclusion to any video game ever... and then it was lame.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Most "middles" are pretty lame, I'll agree.

But why'd you have to use Empire? Couldn't you have used Pirates?? Or Halo 2?

All Jedi had was a bunch of muppets.
Someone had better get this refrence... >_>
I chose Empire because people have personally told me that. I haven't watched any of the Pirates, and I don't play Halo. at all.

Actually, LOTR, the first was the worst (inevitably...it had the most ground to cover)

In Norfair, there was a hidden passage in one of the floors. You had to shoot the ground and fall through, then you continued to the Ridley battle. After that, I think you just had to return to the statues that had moved, allowing you to enter Tourian and defeat the Mother Brain.

About TP, I'm picky about my games :p They hyped up the ending like it was going to be the greatest, most epic conclusion to any video game ever... and then it was lame.
OK, nvm...I didn't even get that far. It was Brinstar. I'm telling you, I was maybe 30 minutes into the game. I sucked bad...lol

Who hyped it up? (TP)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I chose Empire because people have personally told me that. I haven't watched any of the Pirates, and I don't play Halo. at all.

Actually, LOTR, the first was the worst (inevitably...it had the most ground to cover)
The pirates movies were good (first was the best, third was pretty good, second had the story to build up).

LOTR: Fellowship did have the most to cover. It had a LOT to build up, and a lot to set up too.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Who hyped it up? (TP)
I should choose my words better. I had to play through hours upon hours of dungeon crawling and tedious tasks and crap, and finally, when the game was near the end, I was expecting something that was nothing short of amazing (because the rest of the game was nothing but dungeon crawling and pointless missions). All it was was another dungeon (the castle). Yay!!! What a waste of money (again). I was told by you and several people that I should have at least finished it, because the end is the best, so I bought it and finished it. The ending was just a underwhelming conclusion to an already boring game.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I should choose my words better. I had to play through hours upon hours of dungeon crawling and tedious tasks and crap, and finally, when the game was near the end, I was expecting something that was nothing short of amazing (because the rest of the game was nothing but dungeon crawling and pointless missions). All it was was another dungeon (the castle). Yay!!! What a waste of money (again). I was told by you and several people that I should have at least finished it, because the end is the best, so I bought it and finished it. The ending was just a underwhelming conclusion to an already boring game.
-_- Me like dungeons. Sorry, that's my favorite part of the games...that and the horseback swordplay that they added into TP.

Another note, no one ever answered my question: Are there any games that require you to have additional nunchucks in addition to the extra remotes?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Darth Vader could beat Ridley, better yet, they would ally Dark Sided Space Pirates Empire FTW.

Also, Echoes was... not-metroid. It wad fun, well not really only the boss battles where fun but the only dificul fight was the fight against First Form Emperor Ing, all the other fights where far too easy.

Same with Metroid Prime 1, just that all the bosses of MP 1 where easy, even Ridley. And that's sad.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wii Sports: Only for Boxing

Wario Ware: Only for one "stance," so not really.

The Wii comes with a nunchuk and a Wiimote already, so unless you're playing multiplayer, then you don't need extras.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Well, games like Wii Sports and Wario Ware, etc. do they use the nunchuck?
wii sports does but its not worth buy nunchucks for .
its accualy not that great its ok since its free but not even close to worth paying anything for. wario ware does not.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
Darth Vader could beat Ridley, better yet, they would ally Dark Sided Space Pirates Empire FTW.

Also, Echoes was... not-metroid. It wad fun, well not really only the boss battles where fun but the only dificul fight was the fight against First Form Emperor Ing, all the other fights where far too easy.

Same with Metroid Prime 1, just that all the bosses of MP 1 where easy, even Ridley. And that's sad.
Don't get me started on Darth Vader.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually, Meta Ridley and Drth Vader have a lot in common... Coincidence? i think not.

Awesomeness always has mechanical parts all over it.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
Darth Vader could not beat Ridley. Hell, with those limbs, he can barely move properly in battle. Plus, he lost alot of respect in those prequels.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
General Greivous doesn't have the force, & still comletely pwnzed plenty of Jedi. Besides, Ridley can fly.:chuckle:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Here's an idea...

If Ridley had a voice actor, who do you think would play it?

(I used a certain voice for Ridley in my head when reading the manga, but I can't think of where I heard it before!)

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
Here's an idea...

If Ridley had a voice actor, who do you think would play it?

(I used a certain voice for Ridley in my head when reading the manga, but I can't think of where I heard it before!)
Keith David! (even though he can't scream like Ridley does.)

Shuma

Smash Hero
That's a though question...

The guy that makes the voice for uhhh... Darth Vader?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
General Greivous doesn't have the force, & still comletely pwnzed plenty of Jedi. Besides, Ridley can fly.:chuckle:
General Greivous also went down WAY to @#$%ing easy in the third prequel. As did Count Dooku.

Keith David! (even though he can't scream like Ridley does.)
Gargoyles for the Mother @#$%ing Win!!!!! ^_^

That's a though question...

The guy that makes the voice for uhhh... Darth Vader?
James Earl Jones. Too old I think.

I can shreik that way.
Doing what, I don't wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom