• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
it won't, in a nintendo power magazine interview a guy said that they failed with metroid prime 2 multiplayer mode and weren't making one for 3

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Everyone and their vodka loving Uncle Jeffery knows that Ridley would rule.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Does anyone know if Corruption will have online multiplayer or not?
I'm sure they'll have something for it; that'd be my guess. Whether it's any good or not is a different story.

OK, guys, I am now the proud owner of a new Wii!!...*oww, my week's paycheck...*

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm sure they'll have something for it; that'd be my guess. Whether it's any good or not is a different story.

OK, guys, I am now the proud owner of a new Wii!!...*oww, my week's paycheck...*
That was quick.

Oh, and guys, if you click on the post count before you enter this thread, you can see who posted the most. Grim has had the most posts here.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

that was quick. now preorder brawl.

but your wrong, it won't have multiplayer mode. wikipedia it.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
That was quick.

Oh, and guys, if you click on the post count before you enter this thread, you can see who posted the most. Grim has had the most posts here.
funny, i was just doing the same thing. and we said the same thing. :laugh:
i was like fifth, right? you were second.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
That was quick.

Well, it was just a simple drive to Gamestop. >_> Apparently, I got lucky today because this was the only day they haven't had people at noon calling in to buy them. They just got some in today, too...

Really? I feel so honored. ^_^ You're at a close second, though, Gypsy...It's just that you've been on your Wii more; so I've had the advantage of being able to post more. :chuckle: This also proved that VagrantWade/PitIcarus never posted here...what a liar...

I'm also 7th highest in the Waluigi thread...>_<

that was quick. now preorder brawl.

but your wrong, it won't have multiplayer mode. wikipedia it.
I preordered Brawl forever ago...:p

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm just going to buy mine at Walmart. Most West Virginians have yet to discover electricity, let alone have a video game system, so I don't have to worry about them selling out.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'm just going to buy mine at Walmart. Most West Virginians have yet to discover electricity, let alone have a video game system, so I don't have to worry about them selling out.
That's kind of like how Hastings is. No one ever remembers it, but they always have a few of whatever it is you're looking for...

Well, gotta head off to dance. Yes, that's right. I dance. Later.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i live in the DC area were if you don't preorder early, you wait a month. i might not get prime three for a while...

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
In NC, you'll probably won't see Brawl ever again unless preordered, unless you feel like waiting anywhere from 6 months to a year.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I don't think I will pre-order Brawl. Game shortages don't seem to have ever been a problem here, so I doubt I'll have too much trouble getting a copy on the day. Which unfortunately is a lot later than for most of you guys.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hehe... Okay so, I've rented Metroid Prime 1. How long might it take me to get to Meta Ridley's awesomeness? (Might as well quit the game then... :p )

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Hehe... Okay so, I've rented Metroid Prime 1. How long might it take me to get to Meta Ridley's awesomeness? (Might as well quit the game then... :p )
About an hour or and hour and a half if you use all of the glitches. :p Otherwise...probably 15-20 hours...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Looks like I'll know how I'm going to spend the next 5 days then... (But, I guess there's always giving up)

EDIT: Well dang, the people at Movie Gallery didn't remove the 'secure case' thing! :(

EDIT 2: Horray for the screwdriver and it's prying ability!

Shuma

Smash Hero
To meta Ridley? if you play non-stop, around 7-8 hours.

He's not worthy, he's too easy, meh.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Well, it was just a simple drive to Gamestop. >_> Apparently, I got lucky today because this was the only day they haven't had people at noon calling in to buy them. They just got some in today, too...
O_o WTF?! When I was working at gamestop, we kept tally of how many ****ing phone calls a day we got. I think it was Wii:57 Ps3:2 N64:12 That's right. N64 was being asked about more than the PS3. :chuckle:

I preordered Brawl forever ago...:p
My girlfriend pre-ordered it at Gamestop the first day you could. Paid it in full, along with Mario Galaxy. ^_^

Well, gotta head off to dance. Yes, that's right. I dance. Later.
Jazz? Tap? Ballet? Street? Seriously, I wanna know. I'm curious like that, and no, I won't make fun of you.

Oooooooh.... I can't wait until Monday. I need my Super Metroid fix.
Own for SNES. Good ****. ^_^

I have Super Metroid, thei should remake it, like Zero Mission.
Agreed.

I have Super Metroid on my computer...:ohwell:
H4X!!

How??? Tell me please. I must know.
Emulator. It's technically illegal, unless you own the original, and/or don't get caught.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
That was quick.

hmm, this may be a little late, but i got curious.

still, it's cool that i have the third most, but i'm like 100 behind gypsy.

shows how much we love ridley though...

ridley for brawl

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Emulator. It's technically illegal, unless you own the original, and/or don't get caught.
Ah crap. I sold the original along with my SNES when I was eight or nine years old. It went on Ebay for like sixty dollars, too. It was still in brand new condition and stuff. Shoot, I should of kept it. :mad:

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Jazz? Tap? Ballet? Street? Seriously, I wanna know. I'm curious like that, and no, I won't make fun of you.
Ballroom...Swing, Salsa, Chacha, Foxtrot, Waltz, etc.

Actually, you can if you try only try it out for a little bit and then delete it, which...oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom