• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Oh great,another guy the Ridley supporter take down? That's the four one in two days!

I couldn't hold my stance...someone said I could have a cookie if I joined.
Don't blame the cookie. Blame me for my weakness to chocolate chip cookies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
What? By the way you gots an Avatar sized picture that has Krystal for brawl, similar to the ones in my Signature?
Um.. No I don't have one.. I should make some for myself though... :p

But I like having a large one.. catches the eye even though its not very pretty.

I might go searching around and make one to Ridley too.

EDIT: OMG WHAT FONT IS BEING USED!

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
We'll get them when the site decides to slap in Ridley for the hell of pleasing customers.
Woot, that is if he doesn't get in on his own. :chuckle:

I couldn't hold my stance...someone said I could have a cookie if I joined.
Don't blame the cookie. Blame me for my weakness to chocolate chip cookies.
We give raisin cookies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Finally finished reading all those pages from when i left... and no FS comp we haven't started the short story one yet!

*Looks up*... yhea

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
What? By the way you gots an Avatar sized picture that has Krystal for brawl, similar to the ones in my Signature?
Hey,do you think it would be okay if I added the Paper Mario for Brawl sig in my sig?

Also,Ridley for Brawl!

Ridley is the guy who throws Mr.T helluva far.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
wow @ the Ridley fight. that dudes good. i dont seem to remember myself playing Zero Mission at all (i think it was another game w/e)
TO ANYONE WHO LIVES IN SAN DIEGO CA!!!: can somebody please let me borrow Metroid Prime or Echoes? i havent played a Metroid game in a long time. one of my friends let me borrow Prime before but hes never home anymore and lives way far so i dont wanna waste any of my time. and furthermore, we could probably play some Smash too! so yea, PM if theres any volunteers.

RIDELEY 4 BRAWL!!!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
OMFG Metroid Prime 3 preview on the Wii!

It says that this is Metroid month. So, expect to see Super Metroid and Metroid on the Shop Channel next week. Hooray! That's something else to pwn noobs with.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i already beat Prime 1. i just didnt get all the missile upgrades and whatnot. where can u buy Echoes tho? all this talk about Dark Samus is freakin making me want to play it!
Probably gamestop or somewhere. It's bound to be around 20 ish.

I haven't beaten prime 1 cause of those @#$%ing artifacts.

Zero mission is too good. My 8th playthrough; 1st time on hard. ^_^

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Zero Mission and Super Metroid are the bomb diggity bomb.

And no Silver, but it is the last of the Prime series. Metroid 5 (the sequel to Fusion) might come to the DS some time though.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Zero Mission and Super Metroid are the bomb diggity bomb.

And no Silver, but it is the last of the Prime series. Metroid 5 (the sequel to Fusion) might come to the DS some time though.
ORLY? That would be sweet!

I'd also really love to see a remake of Metroid II (don't hate me). That game was pretty interesting, but...I dunno, it lacked a certain something. I think it'd be cool if they added a little more story to it like they did in Zero Mission.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
ORLY? That would be sweet!

I'd also really love to see a remake of Metroid II (don't me). That game was pretty interesting, but...I dunno, it lacked a certain something. I think it'd be cool if they added a little more story to it like they did in Zero Mission.
I actually got Metroid II for free while working at Gamestop. Some guy came in with a box of NES stuff, saying he wanted to trade it in. We told him he couldn't, because it was too old and not in our system. He says,

"Can you guys just throw it out back for me, then?"

"... O_O Yeah... Throw it out back..."

Sealed copy of Metroid II in that box. Oh, what a glorious day. I also walked away with Castlevania III for the NES. ^_^

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
strait from wikipedia
"Metroid Dread was first announced in the June 2005 issue of Game Informer, and further details emerged on the magazine's Internet forums. According to the forum moderators, the game was a 2D side-scroller being developed for the Nintendo DS, and its plot follows the events of Metroid Fusion.[2]

On 2005-09-19, IGN reported that Metroid Dread is indeed in development, but will probably not be formally announced for some time.[3] Nintendo had neither confirmed nor denied its existence.[3]

On 2005-10-07, the Nintendo-Next website reported that the project has been cancelled, but chose not to reveal their sources.[4]

On 2006-02-17, the British Official Nintendo Magazine included Metroid Dread in their "Official Release Dates", listed under November 2006, albeit as 'TBC' (to be confirmed). However, on March 16, 2006, in the second issue of the magazine, the game was marked with a vague '2006' release date, although ONM highlighted the ambiguity surrounding the game, and suggested to wait until E3 2006 for some more concrete information.

On 2006-03-23, the website N-Sider reported that the IGN editor Craig Harris was asked about Metroid Dread, and his response was that it was too early to show at E³ in 2005, but that it could be shown later that year. This lends credence to the possibility that the game has not been cancelled, and that this could have been reported falsely by Nintendo-Next. [5] The game failed to make an appearance at E³ in 2006 or 2007, although this is not necessarily an indication that the game is indeed cancelled."

Snakz

Smash Ace
Im not extremely passionate about Ridely, but deffinetly deserves to be in Brawl, i wasn't a fan of the Metorid series until i played the first Metroid Prime, it was amazing, im all for Ridley, just shrink him down a bit and he's good to go.

Besides, if Japan wants Ridely, dispite them being Metroid haters, then he REALLY needs to be in Brawl.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
It's probably just majorly delayed. The Kirby game for the Gamecube was majorly delayed and...well, not canceled but will probably be in the Wii. That one looked almost done, too.

TDub301

Smash Journeyman
It's probably undergoing a huge overhaul, including a title change. So Nintendo won't talk about it until more things are set in stone, that's the way they work. I'm so ready to get Metroid and Super Metroid on VC in the next couple weeks. Rest assured a new Metroid will be coming out on DS and probably Wii sometime in the future, they won't kill off one of their main franshises.

Ridley for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom