• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
no, trogdor is the burninator. ridley may be indefinitly awesome, but he can't use other dragons themes. how would you like it being "Ridley loves you, Ridley loves me" *gets eaten by ridley, forgetting he was reading the thread*

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
He can't be the NEW burninator, because he's far older than Trogdor!

I think it's more like Ridley invented burnination, Trogdor only invented PR.
besides, ridley doesn't have a beefy arm, or ***** wings. he's a real dragon.
dang, thats a cuss word now? i only said yssup backwards...

JesterBox

Smash Ace
This Ridley Mii is hard, I got one somewere in the ball park, but it is a real stretch of the imagination. Let me check out Miiplaza, maybe I can see how others used various Mii parts.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah! i thought was a bit of a yssup in another thread... *Dun dun dun*

Anyways yhea... Ridley Mii! w00t! (Wow in a match between Mega Man,Kirby,Mii and Ridley you could have 4 different version of Ridley!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Good to know it being referenced out of its own thread! But... no... its not Ridley *Shifty eyes*

(Ridley will be the leader of a much more important clan...)

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
...well i'll a make a Ridley thing for kicks (i could care less if its over or not)
So Ridely was doing some push-ups (but he only pushed down the earth) and Chuck Norris comes in and says "Hi, mind if i join u?" But then Ridley says, "So, i had Recess for breakfast!" "...but i was only saying h -" "No!" replies Ridley, " not the candy you n00b! Recess Puffs Cereal!" So Chuck tries some, but instead of getting a chocolaty, peanut buttery foodgasm, he couldnt eat any because the milk was too scared to get out of the carton. Ridley laughed Chuck Norris' failed attempt to eat the cereal (also rubbing it in his face by saying "U FAIL!"). But as Ridley attempts, not only did the milk p***y out again, the cereal blew up! Chuck Norris then says, "how the f*** did u eat it earlier then?" Ridley replies, "Shouldnt the commercial be over by n-" TV returns to normal broadcasting.
THE FINISH (also the end)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hey his final smash!! he turns invisible, then flies across the stage attacking people! it's hard to see, but you have wind effects to see him, but he's moving so fast that it's hard to dodge the attack anyway

...or something like that

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Vagrant Wade had his username changed! He's trying to fool us. He is now known as PitIcarus. Here's his profile: http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=67950
Yeah, I already knew that. I saw him around yesterday. He was trying to get me to "admit I was wrong" because I thought Lucario wasn't the best Pokmemon choice and that Steel is a lame type. I'm not sure how I could be wrong about that...:ohwell:

Fawriel

Smash Master
Tsk. Everyone knows Psyduck is more awesome than Lucario.
And I agree about steel. And fighting, really.

Anyway.

I'll throw in some entries for the one-liner contest...

-You aren't man enough to main Ridley.

-In Smash Bros. Brawl, Ridley mains YOU - with noobs for dessert.

-There was a guy who thought that Ridley was stupid. It's the last thing he thought, too.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
like i've said this a million times we need RIDLEY FOR BRAWL people!! who whoever disagrees I will flame on you big time!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wow this topic has gotten pretty big, what do you guys talk about in this topic. Anyways RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!
This is all we talk about. RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!11ONE!!!ELEVEN!!!11!

LOL, in all seriousness though, we've talked Ridley to death, and have decided that there is no true reason why Ridley shouldn't or can't be in Brawl. Now, we've entered a sort of renaissance phase where we hold art contests and write stories and taglines. We're currently having a Ridley one liner contest. The rules are on page 330 if you would like to participate.

Or, if you want to talk big purple dragons, go for it. We'd be happy to actually have an on topic discussion for a change.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Blah... I thought of a one-liner, but i'm afraid it might offend some people due to it being religion related.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yessir.

Ridley didn't appear in Melee for our sins. But it is told that he will one day come to us on December 3rd 2007.

:psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom