• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i do agree that, because of his size, he would be a heavy character. however, 2nd heaviest is stretching it. definetely lighter than bowser, maybe lighter than ganondorf. about as heavy as DK does seem about right

Fawriel

Smash Master
I might be confusing something, but in Metroid Prime ( I think ), he had a pretty fast dash attack...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
It said Ridley Boss Battle music because that's the name of the song. It also said Yoshi Ending Music, but that's because it was the name of the song, not that it was going to be used for the ending. So, yeah, you phail.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Well the metroid tune updated a while back said that Ridley will be in but as a boss,

keep in mind that Bowser was a boss, but so was Master Hand
there are so many ways I could rip this one post, its not even funny. first off "ridley: boss battle music" is the NAME of the song. It does't confirm the inclusion of ridley in any way, boss or not.
second, believe it or not, bowser is a playable character in melee. I know, he's hard to find, but you can do it. he's just on the upper left side of the selection screen. but dont look for him too hard, or you'll hurt yourself.

E: dammit, it seems like everytime I make a good post, someone always beats me to it ;_;

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why is it always people under like 10 posts that says these stuff? o yhea because THEY ARE NOOOBS!

And how would he be amazingly lame? what do you know you don't even have a sig!

Copperpot

Smash Ace
I'd imagine that they'll probably do something similar to how they implemented Bowser in Melee. As a playable character, he's sized down a tad to make him comparable to the rest of the roster, where when you fight him as the boss in adventure mode, he's pretty freakin' big (though still not as big as he was in, say, Mario Sunshine). Others have said it, and I find it to be the most likely scenario.

Who knows, maybe he'll be the tallest/longest character in the game (not necessarily the 'biggest', a la Bowser), making him a bit more sizable than many think he'll be.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Okay, now that i've been horribly flamed about my opinion, let me state that I am neither anti-ridley nor pro-ridley.

I just think that he would be all to strange of a fighter

@Legolastrom: I'm a noob to these threads but that doesn't mean i'm noob to smash.

And maybe I don't want a sig! D:<

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That would be a great way to implement him and lots of people are forgetting about his tail in move sets and length.

And Marth is not lame sh-He could pwn you any day!

But the way you say it and its the fact that your basing this on one music update's name will be enough to get you flamed.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I'll keep that in mind next time, maybe it was a misunderstanding. Maybe it wasn't.

But whatever. If he was in that be sorta cool, I wouldn't mind if he wasn't though.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
That and saying "Ridley would be AMAZINGLY lame."

Also...that's why Marth is lame. fsmash fsmash fsmash fsmash fsmash...you lose.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Yeah...still waiting.

Meanwhile, I'm just visiting all of the other topics floating around about incredibly lame characters and ripping them as best I could, as well as flaming noobs in general that say dumb things...like the naruto kid. :p

JesterBox

Smash Ace
What happens everyday in this thread:

Notice how this picture uses dumb-vision goggles

End result

the grim lizard

Smash Master
That pic totally wins the contest...Oh snap, the contest! It's over tomorrow... 0_0 Unless you guys think we need an extension...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Naaa we got plenty

Here is my entry for the competition (Well my second one) it took me all night and all day but i think it came out well...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'd like an extension. I'm still working on something, and I don't think I'll finish before tomorrow. But that's just me. Maybe an extension over the weekend? Finish on Monday.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Well, it was good. Anyway...I'm tired of owning newbs on my own. I just spent a good hour or so in the Waluigi thread. People are so stupid...Waluigi, Bomberman...blah blah...all bad ideas. How can people have such bad ideas?

Ridley for Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom