• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley confirmed???(No not related to Masterpieces >.<) Translator would be cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
Not to rain on anyone's parade but did anyone notice the text in the icon pick for ZZZZ is also on the tourney update?

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
Apparently the guy who leaked this is a known japanese leaker. He's like our Serebii, but he tells them stuff.

Still take it with a grain of salt, but I think this is going to turn out true, and debunk those neogaf guys.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Apparently the guy who leaked this is a known japanese leaker. He's like our Serebii, but he tells them stuff.

Still take it with a grain of salt, but I think this is going to turn out true, and debunk those neogaf guys.
Really? Well, thats good news. Hopefully we'll have some images and more definite leaks soon. Less than a week from the release, they ought to be coming shortly enough.

Zevox

Malius

Smash Rookie
*Grain of salt, taken*

This sure is good news for Ridley fans though. At this point with all of these other character rumors going around, it's nice to see Ridley is a part of that even if he doesn't make the cut in the long run.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
*Grain of salt, taken*

This sure is good news for Ridley fans though. At this point with all of these other character rumors going around, it's nice to see Ridley is a part of that even if he doesn't make the cut in the long run.
this would be good news for everybody. if Ridley is in, then that proves that other god-awful R.O.B. roster completely false, which gives new life to just about EVERY character that people want in the game.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
hehehe if it was true it would put into question Robs precence in brawl because that would mean bosses could be playable characters. (I'm preety sure ridley is a boss right....?) *goes to prepare anti flaming post*

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Ridley confirmed by the Japanese equivalent to Serebii? To epic XD
At this moment I want Ridley to be playable just because that means we can shut those morons over at the BrawlCentral forums up about him being "Too big"

I mean come on...

"If the shrunk Ridley he wouldnt be able to pick up characters and throw them anymore, and he's to heavy so characters as Mario, and Pikachu cant lift him and a flying heavyweight is imba"

I'm all for arguing but those arguments just phail

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
Ah, if this is true, then that's absolutely wonderful. But I would feel sorry for Markman and Reno...
Why the hell would you feel sorry for them? If this is true then they are filthy liars that created the rumor that Sakurai had failed and the roster was horrible, making many idiots believe it was true and spreading unease and causing constant fighting between people who believed and didn't believe the roster. I hope they get IP banned.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
At this moment I want Ridley to be playable just because that means we can shut those morons over at the BrawlCentral forums up about him being "Too big"

I mean come on...

"If the shrunk Ridley he wouldnt be able to pick up characters and throw them anymore, and he's to heavy so characters as Mario, and Pikachu cant lift him and a flying heavyweight is imba"

I'm all for arguing but those arguments just phail
Good point, finally putting paid to that argument would be great. Not to mention we get everybody's favorite giant dragon w/ scorpion tail in the game.

Ah, the light shines ever clearer I think.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
ridley better be in, i hope this is true, because it always takes away from that retarted 35 character roster, which if we get that roster i will probably lose al respect for sakruai and his staff

0ranger

Smash Cadet
If the 35 roster is true, does it strike anyone as odd that the Japanese sites haven't picked up on it? They ARE the ones getting the game in a week...

M.K

Level 55
Never been a fan of the Metroid Series (ironic, my main is Samus), but I'm pulling for Ridley! Original characters FTW!

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
But Guys, you're completely missing the most exciting information! Jigglypuff is confirmed! I mean who saw that one coming...[sarcasm]

Black/Light

Smash Master
Well, seeing as we don't know this guys history I wouldn't put him above anyone else. We still got 3 serebii+ level leakers pushing the 35 roster and we have no idea what makes this guy "reliable".

Remember, this site has posted up fake rosters for brawl before so them saying someone is somewhat reliable should be taken with a grain of you-know-what.

But just chill, we will know something concreat by next week (as in vids/ pics).

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lmao, this week will be pure bliss. I cannot wait to see what people start posting.

I hope Ridley is confirmed. After playing corruption lol, I hope Dark Samus is confirmed :]

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, then that should tell you what the Japanese and every sensible person here have known from the start: The 35 list is fake.
...By that logic, since we havent had any decisive proof of ANY roster number, the entire GAME is fake.

What the hell, man?

...By that logic, since we havent had any decisive proof of ANY roster number, the entire GAME is fake.

What the hell, man?
How do you come to that conclusion 'by that logic'? You're jumping between two subjects. You should've said "...By that logic, since we havent had any decisive proof of ANY roster number, any leaked roster is fake". And that would be quite accurate, IF there was no proof.

But I'll let you in on a little secret. There's a website called the Smash Bros. Dojo where Sakurai (that's the man directing the game) posts updates about Brawl. That is 'decisive proof' that the game is real.

So now that I've taught you a thing or two about making a logical argument, I permit you to try again after the beep.

Beep.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Again. The Tourney Pic IS fake, the creator admited it, i think he was called "Omega" and he does sprites.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hmm, then that should tell you what the Japanese and every sensible person here have known from the start: The 35 list is fake.

Let me see.

SMG came out in the US 12 days after it came out in Japan yet one day before the Japanese release the US with the US guide was where the huge final Luigi leak came from. . .not Japan:ohwell:

Japan aint the only place leaks leak from. We know for a FACT some of the US/ UK peeps here got info before hand like Serebii/ CZ/ Nya/ That "HotbyIce" guy who leaked the stiker update and knew loads of other things he couldn't reveal.

I mean, even one of the Neo Leakers (Reno) where the first to leak JPN made games.

And I have no idea what is on the JPN forums so whose to say they DON'T have peeps saying this?

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
"KKK" Doesn't have the same significance in Japan that it does here, I don't see why that debunks it.
...Are you serious?

So because there isn't any major significance in Japan, there's no major problem they see with it and they're unaware of its existence?

Forgive the potential Godwin here, but that's like saying it's ok for people here to goose-step in Germany because they're unaware it's illegal there.

There's no proof for this shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom