• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
pp just beat hbox winners finals boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii at herb 3

at some Cali local i think Mango failed to make it out of pools because he was tooo drunk. lol

defsithe

Smash Ace
i saw the first set it was pretty good. SHIZ VS SS was amazing!!

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
hmm hey everyone lets talk about andilex,
i live in weslaco i love to masturbate, eat and smash. i go to church every sunday then confess my sins. questions any questions?

and no guero, u cannot masturbate with me, that includes you too broly

aefootballa008

Smash Rookie
Oyyyyyy Vorguen!!! Us Dudes In Kingsville Need A Rideeee We'll Make The Price Cheaper And Provide A Place To Stayyyyyy!!!

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I didn't want to go at first but Vorguen kept asking and I figured this may also be the last time *all* of us go out to a big tournament. So... why not? I'm tight on money so I'll have to stretch what I can. Unless someone wants to take a spot then I'll likely drop out.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
<<<---- is still the king of kingsville, in case anyone was still wondering.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
whenever theres a kingsville tourney tell me so i can tell people lol
me and my friends are thinking of setting one up here in alice but dont know where >.<

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
for sure ill let you know if anything in kingsville happens. you guys should definetly throw a tourney of your own! i would help run it if you want and you know you would have a good 10 players from kingville to enter. is smash getting a little bit more popular over in alice or what?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
dude, for real. You were all papz that whole match! XD We should've lost bad thanks to my anti-stocktanking XD

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
well from what i know people play but i dont know how good they are
i still think me and bert are the best here, but if his brother plays that means his friends play and that means there might be older people that play that might be good

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
@ - rei-gun- i know dude that last match me and danny were starting out really good. but danny has ****ty luck and i tarded out so we ended up losing.

@ - bokkie- yea i remember stevie and his friends from the melee days. but id rather they do go so there would be even more good games. that and im confident in my kingsville friends and myself would still do pretty good. maybe you should talk to the guys at north point? i know theyve had smash tourneys there in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom