• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, Vorgy, we all could've done better at this :(

I love this thread again, by the way.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Just talked to J (Cast)... if you all didn't know for sure before just letting you all know all of you can stay with me for WHOBO, its confirmed I will still have my apartment until March 31st.

Anyway, I have one 3 seater couch, one 2 seater couch, and an air mattress i can pump with air so thats 3 people but the rest of you need to bring bedding or you'll have to sleep on the living room rug with the two cats :p

me and my wife of course will be enjoying the queen bed ;P

but anyway i miss all my nakamas and love you all, and of course are more than invited to stay with me. :) <3

Reizilla

Nah, biggest thing I've been to was ALS. I just host all the stuff down here now that Vorgy's gone.

Reizilla

Alright, I really want to go to Nikefest next weekend, so who's driving up there? And I wanna play this weekend, so I expect all the valley peeps to be in Weslaco or somewhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom