• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Let's win a game by makng four good guesses and then mindlesly performing the same combos as opposed to having to work hard a whole match zoning and reading my opponent.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
i believe airdodge gets spammed more than l-cancel. thats pretty funny. Lets punish w/ one attack rather than combo them to death. pretty fun
Punish at kill percent. :(

Which is like at... 90%? lmao

Let's win a game by makng four good guesses and then mindlesly performing the same combos as opposed to having to work hard a whole match zoning and reading my opponent.

<3

Lmfao

Oh, name change ftw??

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Naw, but I don't mind paying at the door.

I don't have the money for pre registration.

btw, It's PeachGuard.

:peach:

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Isn't every game the same combo over and over? Also playing against good players, you have to work hard to get those combos. Melee Captain Falcon at high level = If you can't read your opponent you lose. Melee at high level = Nothing but precise spacing needed.

In my opinion the air dodges in Brawl sets the amount of skill needed to be good at the game to a very low standard.

*End serious mode*

:troll:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
***n cloud xD Aairdodge adds more options, meaning you have to get even MORE reads right to win. If you wanna win pff of the first good move, play Mahvel :awesome:

paco27291

Smash Rookie
cloud's dudley is garbage.. brawl is garbage.. if a guy that hasnt played in like 3-4 months gets 2nd.... yea.. that tells u a lot... ill go and prove it again later on to another tourny :)...ill beat magik again that he plays like every day and studys the game and percentages and frames and ****

Broly

Smash Lord
cloud's dudley is garbage.. brawl is garbage.. if a guy that hasnt played in like 3-4 months gets 2nd.... yea.. that tells u a lot... ill go and prove it again later on to another tourny :)...ill beat magik again that he plays like every day and studys the game and percentages and frames and ****
I FKING LOVE YOU. telling these kids the truth. If pax actually played hed take first, everytime. but ask him why he doesnt. brawls boring. Melee wins, flawless victory.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
i hope your not talking about street fighter or melee >_> or any game for that matter, like you must be ******** if you think any fighting game doesnt involve reads and spacing... like ive stated before the reason why brawl is boring cause it is the same thing over and over just minus the hype of possibly dropping a combo, or doing a hard *** combo for the extra damage to kill and such... the whole game LITERALLY is Dodge and do my strongest move after or hes not gonna dodge imma do my strongest move now.

alot of hype from games comes from being able to make one really good read into a death or a gimp, shines and rests in melee, infinites and one hit kill combos in marvel, ultras in street fighter.. anyways you get the point, brawl just doesnt have that which is why so many people get bored. you just have to accept this and stop trolling...

p.s. "Let's win a game by makng one good guesses and then mindlesly performing the same combos as opposed to having to work hard a whole match zoning and reading my opponent." fixed for iceclimbers in brawl =P

Broly

Smash Lord
i spam side b in brawl. like literally, i spam it. So, the same can be said to brawl. ''Lemme zone for 8 minutes'' STFU, lol. its hilarious that a fun game involves running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom