• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I'm still raging about teams frank lol. I'm surprised we got so far with you using Ganon & random :/

I should have never betrayed my preskit :(

despite the cold, I think the garage worked out as a perfect smash-mancave lol. I gotta clean it up now, so it'll be even better next time :)

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
I'm still raging about teams frank lol. I'm surprised we got so far with you using Ganon & random :/

I should have never betrayed my preskit :(

despite the cold, I think the garage worked out as a perfect smash-mancave lol. I gotta clean it up now, so it'll be even better next time :)
except when its hot :/

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
oh, kewl. Guess that's not too much compared to all the people who play smash in Texas.

I'd love to play people from SA, it's so close, yet so far away :/

I might be up there next week for a Yu-gi-oh Regionals at Gamelot, dunno if I'm going or not, depends if my friend's goin up have room, but if they have setups there we should totally play or somethin

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Also, I propose that we use GATOkon as our monthly tournament, unless Kingsville thinks they can make it down a seperate weekend in Feb for a tournament :3

How much are the passes anyways?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
I remember beating Castro alot, if he s a oeach player and was at Nike s and went to hylians tourney

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i three stocked castro...then i lost the next 2 matches :(
the second one could have gone either way, then i got bomb-omb the third >.>

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Gatocon is $15 a day. Friday and Saturday. I'm down with using it as RGV's next monthly. WHG4? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom