• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Broly, you told me on the hobo trip you were never able to see how to train your dragon, well its coming out of DVD today. I would suggest you pick it up.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
let me know if you want to pre reg your team to save cash, maybe you can give the money to my brother and i can give him back a receipt so you know its legit.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, his name is Alex. He has always been pretty close to the top. We won't be having FFA/1v1 this time but he has always been very strong. Known for drama and the collapse of teams after he joins. The last H2/H3 tournaments I threw he won the FFA by a decent margin.

He will more than likely be teaming with Striker VII [delusional 'halo pro' but skilled] and his little brother who is a beast as well. Don't know about their 4th though.

As far as best is concerned, I really wouldn't say that. He is very skilled but in H2 he was well below Gizmo, Mayhem, Raider, and more. In H3 I know he struggled rising to 'the best' vs EVO even though they didn't even play the game seriously. He has however been motivated all the time and worked to be apart of strong teams placing top 32 at MLGs consistently. That does not necessarily mean he is 'the best' or even strongest in the Valley. He aint no slouch though.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well, I won't be there. You better have the fighter tourney on the 30th. I want to do something when I'm down.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Tight I remember that Gizmo guy from H2 customs I believe

Well my friend is gonna ask him if he wants to team for that tourney just wanted to know if he was legit or not I'm pretty pumped man, glad you know your stuff <3 and we gotta play a set sometime in Brawl

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I'm just gonna say, even if he does say yes...be careful. He has fukced over people in the past to gain leverage in tournaments.

And yeah next time either of us is in town let's do it. You think you can make it down the 30th of this month? I'm not so confident now...Dphat wtf owned me first round at HOBO T_T But I still wana playyyyy

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Me,Furby,Sneak and Flip will take it all. If we team and if i actually start playing. **** this arena season. I'll wait till November to start playing again and I'll still rapeee. Swiftkill was good at h3 along with Watch but supposedly they suck at reach. :o

Everyone else sucksssssssssss.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Me,Furby,Sneak and Flip will take it all. If we team and if i actually start playing. **** this arena season. I'll wait till November to start playing again and I'll still rapeee. Swiftkill was good at h3 along with Watch but supposedly they suck at reach. :o

Everyone else sucksssssssssss.
Dang cloud going in...

Furby dat weak link..too much rage

defsithe

Smash Ace
Wish I invested learning melee while living in AZ and being bffs with everybody D: especially Axe<3
AXE!?! my AZ pika brother, i miss him! one day mine and his paths will cross again.....and ill lose again but have the best ditto ever.
Mahvel, baby! I got dat scrub tourney on lock.-rocket punch-
pffft..........you have too many bars.......

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Build meter with Mag, blow it with Cable and Sentinel, take out Mikey's Storm in two hits >:]

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i played albert today and yesterday, we were about even yesterday, but after the first match today, i started to beat him considerably. his d3 is no match for me anymore <(^o^)>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom