• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
everyone knows brownsville suks at melee, especially pax. pax=worst in the valley. lol

defsithe

Smash Ace
pfft if i had a car i would go own u thomas lol. but ill probably be at the next tounry since there is melee i hear.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet

Vorguen

Smash Champion
super old school game, id actually have to dig throught the storage for that one lol.....

so insanely bored right now!!!
Tell me about your feelings...

hahaha was too good :) wet t shirt contest and girls gone wild, now come on if girls are boring then ur gay
Pax, to me it is boring. Because I have no interest in that sort of thing, I am happy with my girl and I wouldn't attend something like that even if I wanted to, out of respect for her.

Not everyone likes boobs and beer. I prefer a more relaxed atmosphere. I spent my day today reading with my girlfriend. She read her novel, I read mine. I could not have asked for a better day. :)

On a different note, I am glad to hear that you survived the perils of Spring Break Pax. haha

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Tell me about your feelings...

Pax, to me it is boring. Because I have no interest in that sort of thing, I am happy with my girl and I wouldn't attend something like that even if I wanted to, out of respect for her.

Not everyone likes boobs and beer. I prefer a more relaxed atmosphere. I spent my day today reading with my girlfriend. She read her novel, I read mine. I could not have asked for a better day. :)

On a different note, I am glad to hear that you survived the perils of Spring Break Pax. haha
i prefer a calm atmosphere also, but sometimes you just gotta let loose once in a while lol

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I would like to play someone in red or blue that is my favorite pokemon metagame.
its just hard to find a working red or blue since almost all of the games has had their internal batteries run out

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i know its kinda far from the valley but here in corpus theres a game store called "play again classic video games" they have tons of old school games and i think they can even repair them and also replace the battery on old games like pkmn too.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
That really stinks. I wanted to buy a bunch of Super Nintendo games in the future and an SNES. Should I be worried? Most if not all SNES games I buy would be used.

>.>
I'm not the person to respond but I wouldn't be too worried. Most games have lasted a long time for myself. I think SNES games do have batteries as well for saves. I just did a quick google search and tried to look it up along with how to's so I'm not so sure.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Defsithe

From Kingsville actually Engulfedinconfusion seems to be coming. From Corpus possibly Danilo and JonB, from the Valley everyone who plays Brawl, half of them play Melee, and of the Melee guys Shady is going to be there, and all the Brawl players who also play Melee. Just grab a ride from Engulfed or something.

@ Magik

This week was hard because of so many out-of-towners and people that were busy. Soon we will, plus the tourney is right around the corner. :)

@ Chicken Tenders

The guitarrist isn't the worse, I've seen him play, but Nacho is definitely a better drummer than he is guitarrist though, and my brother has only been drumming for like a year (or less).

Edit:

Yeah I just saw Vickey's video and the quality is pretty bad (I filmed it and really couldn't get much closer) and they did sound much better live.

defsithe

Smash Ace
yeah shady told me he was gonna go and i think rey was gonna go too. i will go if pax/axel/broly/vash play melee, cuz well brawl is not melee. AND if the jazz fest isnt this weekend, i cant remember if it is :/.

if i do make the trip ill have brawl/brawl+/tv so i can wavedash and have ZERO lag.

and of course melee.

Broly

Smash Lord
yea, srry havent been on, but vorg get on msn, we need to talk.

i might play melee, idk tho cuz im trying to focus on WHOBO...i need a brawl copy?

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i need practice for brawl :( but i cant play all week have 3 tests hopefully friday? early? cuz if i am going to the tourny on saturday i am gonna go out with my g/f on friday, anyone up for it? ill take my wii to school and play with whoever has an ID around 3:30

and yes vickey pwns, wish u had that much coordination in brawl though XD

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys I have to get going right now but I'll be on at night. I'll try to talk to you tonight Broly, and if anyone else needs anything just call me or text me. Number is on first post if you don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom