• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
no ur just a nerd lol

Im just suspect. one of a kind :)

and when will you guys realize that action jackson is trolling yall? he is not serious

Vorguen

Smash Champion
This reminds me of something that happened to me when I was at UTSA. I went up to these guys playing Pokemon Cards in the main building, and asked them "Hey, do you want to see my Pikachu?" (in a perverted way)

The guy turns around and says to me

"No, I have a Charizard."

I have never laughed so hard.

defsithe

Smash Ace
So who here actually plays pokemon? i would do a MM at that as well.
i plays the pokemon

This reminds me of something that happened to me when I was at UTSA. I went up to these guys playing Pokemon Cards in the main building, and asked them "Hey, do you want to see my Pikachu?" (in a perverted way)
The guy turns around and says to me
"No, I have a Charizard."
I have never laughed so hard.
LOL tooooo funnny.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Try not to change the music for the tournament. If you can change it back and forth then fine. I wanted to tell Syoudous that so he can revert it back to original music for the tournament. It's not that big a deal, but I don't want people getting a little thrown off because the music is different.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm down to go to kingsville tommorow dan if you can house us for some smash. I've been at the beach the past 4 days, i'm getting new tires tommorow and some tint so i don't want my friends seeing my truck till we go back to school. And assuming the other dan here in corpus is up for it, we'l go. if not i'll go solo.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I'm down to go to kingsville tommorow dan if you can house us for some smash. I've been at the beach the past 4 days, i'm getting new tires tommorow and some tint so i don't want my friends seeing my truck till we go back to school. And assuming the other dan here in corpus is up for it, we'l go. if not i'll go solo.
But you wouldn't drive another 45 minutes for an actual tourney down here? lol

i plays too. is anyone who does play gonna take there games??? itll be cool to play some matches.
Engulfedinbenafflecksarms, tell this noob to drive down to Kingsville and you guys drive together the rest of the way for Brawlfest 2.

=p

He doesn't want to see his ROB get owned by mine in dittos that's all. haha

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Somebody requested the service of an expert troll? o:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll see what I can do. At the moment, I'm insanely bored, so I took you up on your offer. I'm gonna vote in this little poll you have going.

Where's John McCain?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm guessing it's gonna be either Friday or Saturday, lol.
It would only make sense.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't know, we couldn't get a definite majority. We will probably end up doing one in everyone's favorite weekday. But yeah irrelevant. So you ever come down to Texas? Big tournament coming up in Houston.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I voted on Wednesday because I didn't think it'd be picked, lol. Disregard the extra vote.

Actually, yeah. I visit Texas during the summer occasionally, I have cousins in Austin.
Anything big going on then?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Straked

Well, I will be hosting tournaments in Brownsville every month to two months. If you are down here in the summer Austin is only about 4 hours and a half away. You can make a drive down here and attend with a couple of your friends or cousins from there, and we'll hook you up with housing.

@ Luigitoon

Brawl > Work

L

luigitoon

hahahah it will be nice to be pay 4 playing games specially gta & smash bros hahaha

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Awesome, I'll see if I can make it this summer. I actually make some good money, so I'll have about $500 on hand after I pay for plane tickets and everything. That should be enough for the car rental, but I might take a little more.

What do you think is the most used character at these tournies?

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
wheres my syodous :(
vorgy drive me there!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
oh..... well im derrick. dan is the little guy that always wears the beanie lol, but yea sounds good. havnt played you in a while. we were gonna play/practice at my apartment tomm anyways. I get off work round 430 so i guess you can just text/call me tomm if you up for it.

..............also dont worry vor-gina we got our transportation to the tourney lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom