• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
JonB yes the old melee players still play, last time we played till 5:00 a.m. and we are about 10 that play, so if u come i can MM in melee too XD

HAHA PaX challenge, i am not gonna lose and i am gonna keep that brochure of financial aid, i am so famous XD, oh and i have to play brawl cuz i am getting hooked on melee and street fighter 4 and i really feel like quitting brawl and not going to WHOBO someone please play with me later and give me some good games

defsithe

Smash Ace
i am getting hooked on melee and street fighter 4 and i really feel like quitting brawl and not going to WHOBO someone please play with me later and give me some good games
muahahahahaha i knew you would be back pax your one of us, one of us, one of us. lol.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
well it really just is who can keep charizard out the longest since he counters both the others
on an unrelated note, i am now have the english version of pokemon platinum

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Syoudous loves him his get togethers. =P

Myself, Shlike, and Chicken Tenders went on till 7 AM last night, LOL. But we took a small anime detour between Brawl. I woke up, and came back to Chicken Tenders. I have probably been here for more than 24 hours now. LOL

Brawl till you die.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well it really just is who can keep charizard out the longest since he counters both the others
on an unrelated note, i am now have the english version of pokemon platinum
there is a pokemon tournament here april something. check last few pages of SA thread

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Syoudous loves him his get togethers. =P

Myself, Shlike, and Chicken Tenders went on till 7 AM last night, LOL. But we took a small anime detour between Brawl. I woke up, and came back to Chicken Tenders. I have probably been here for more than 24 hours now. LOL

Brawl till you die.
You need to tell me or text message me on my phone if there's a mini get together like that, lol. Even if it's short notice but I wouldn't ever play Brawl for that long though...

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
hey syodous, I modded my wii and I have a working hbc/gecko but I cant seem to find similar codes to how you have your wii modded
e.g. unlimited recording time

edit: I got a code conversion program and some test codes... but now gecko wont read the file :(

defsithe

Smash Ace
its not out already? i thought it was next week?? :sigh: i am not looking forward to having to beat another one, y cant i just be able to EV train right from the start.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
hmmm i guess ill have to see whats up tomm at work.

how good was the turnout for the last brawlfest tourney by the way?
26 ish people came. This time it looks like it will be a lot larger though, and the location might encourage a lot of people since it is very convenient now.

its not out already? i thought it was next week?? :sigh: i am not looking forward to having to beat another one, y cant i just be able to EV train right from the start.
That would ruin the game then.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Facts:

1- you are a nerd

2- you are black

3- you have had nerd avatars

4- you have had black people avatars

So in order to kill two birds with one stone, you now have a black person avatar that still fulfills your nerdy needs, aka Rude from FF7.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Nerds:

Often mistaken for Geeks, who aspire to become nerds, yet lack the intelligence, and end up giving nerds a bad name due to their poor social skills.

Nerds exist covertly within the fabric of society, often choosing to 'nerd it up' in private or in the company of fellow nerds. It is for this reason they are feared the most - unlike geeks, who are easily identified, nerds can only be found out when casual conversation reaches a subject that they like nerding

Facts:

1- You play Brawl

2- You troll smashboards

3- You like Final Fantasies

4- You play numerous video games competitively

5- You like anime

Results:

1- nerd

2- nerd

3- nerd

4- cervical cancer

5- nerd

A

Action Jackson

all this pointless talk when your all just going to end up giving me all your money next tournament

:yawn:

20+ MM's for any noobs interested in some guaranteed lost money

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Facts:

1- You play Brawl

2- You troll smashboards

3- You like Final Fantasies

4- You play numerous video games competitively

5- You like anime

Results:

1- nerd

2- nerd

3- nerd

4- cervical cancer

5- nerd

1. I play alot of games, brawl isnt a "nerdy" game when play competitively

2. It's fun, but atleast it's a site that i have something to do with "playing smash"

3. So, i like TONS of other games also

4. No just brawl

5. No the hell i dont

A

Action Jackson

ill MM up to 1,000 dollars.

after that i start feeling bad for taking your money :)

200 dollars is an hour of money matching for me at a tourney, so yeah i can afford it.

you noobs start gathering cash i could use the extra pocket change

Vorguen

Smash Champion
1. I play alot of games, brawl isnt a "nerdy" game when play competitively

2. It's fun, but atleast it's a site that i have something to do with "playing smash"

3. So, i like TONS of other games also

4. No just brawl

5. No the hell i dont
The sooner you admit that you are a nerd the better. It's okay, we're all nerds here, including me. ;)

ill MM up to 1,000 dollars.

after that i start feeling bad for taking your money :)

200 dollars is an hour of money matching for me at a tourney, so yeah i can afford it.

you noobs start gathering cash i could use the extra pocket change
LOL

We'll see what you got. I accept your 20$ MM offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom